Author Topic: Which Staking Plan To Use?  (Read 7296 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Which Staking Plan To Use?
« Reply #15 on: 29 May 2015, 14:00 »
1.44 needs a minimum strike rate of 69.4 to be profitable .. and this is before Betfair commission.

If you can't break even at flat stakes after commission, a staking plan will only delay the inevitable bust.

You're close to something good, just need to try a little harder.

What is the easiest method to calculate my average odds please? does it matter i bet on more than 1 selection per race and some selections have different amounts staked?  I wanted to add it as a variable on my trigger to compare against my strike rate. 

« Reply #16 on: 29 May 2015, 14:22 »
Hi,

Not sure about the average odds, but if you keep only your trigger on the same specific profile over a period of races your statement will show the efficiency rating of the trigger. see below

newbielink:http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/efficiency-6637/ [nonactive]

larp

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 29 May 2015, 15:19 »
Hi,

Thanks for the reply and yes i use efficiency but I wanted to measure how my win to losses ratio( pl) compares to my strike rate. As I am using a staking plan, the efficiency does not tell me how close my selections are too breaking even at level stakes. I wanted to build an indicator to go along side my strike rate so I could try and improve on the selections I make and possibly edge closer to break even for level stakes.
Hope that makes sense, i find some problems rather confusing!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE