Author Topic: Why do my bets keep cancelling when they go in-running  (Read 3646 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi all
I am new to this so if this is incredibly obvious I apologise.
I have been playing with the lay all selections at 1.01 trigger. It keeps cancelling my bets as soon as it goes in-running. I am sure it must be something simple. Can you help?

Thanks

Nick  ???

• Élite
Re: Why do my bets keep cancelling when they go in-running
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2014, 17:04 »
hi
yep, the simple answer is set the action to keep
you have the action, lay ,  (price) , (amount) , (set this to keep)

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2014, 17:09 »
That was so simple :)

Thanks mate

Nick

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2014, 04:39 »
Hi Mcbee, I'm surprised by how well Marketfeeder seems to work but also how difficult the programming seems to be. More practice needed I think.

Out of interest would it be simple to add a trigger to only place the lay bet if the odd of the favourite is above 3.00 at the time of betting. For instance if the system checks the triggers 2 minutes before the race starts, only place the lay bets if the favourite is above 3, otherwise no bet.

Many thanks

Nick

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2014, 06:08 »
hi
yes, you can add as many conditions as you require.
favourites lay price is equal or greater than 3

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2014, 09:38 »
Thanks McBee. I'm actually feeling quite proud of myself for working out how to put that together. I am now well on my way to unlimited wealth!
Yayy

;D

Nick

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 02 Jun 2014, 14:16 »
Hey McBee,
What controls the speeds that bets are taken. I have a program that cancels all bets when one is taken but am finding that two are often taken if the horses are very close. Is this anything to do with the 1/2 second in play refresh rate. If I take this refresh rate down to .1 second does that affect the speed that bets are adjusted or only how the numbers move on my screen.

thanks mate

nick

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 05 Jun 2014, 12:17 »
hi
betting options,update list of bets,make this the same as your refresh rate may help.
but if the prices are close then betfair will match them as soon as they reach the price.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE