Author Topic: Why trigger not placing bets? [TCKT29052013RMB]  (Read 2770 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi All,

I have created this trigger but it does not place bet. I don't know why it does not work but everything seems to be fine to me.

Basically, what I want the trigger to do is place Back bet in Place Market on any selection in Win Market whose price has fallen 50% during in-play.

Trigger using is attached.

Any suggestions appreciated.

• Élite
Re: Why trigger not placing bets?
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2013, 20:33 »
hi
i cannot test the trigger until tomorrow.
but looking at it you have any other selections
but if you want to place a bet on the selection that has dropped 50% then this should be
selections (100/winplace_r_sel_actual_sp)*(winplace_r_sel_actual_sp-winplace_r_sel_back_price) is equal or greater than 50

try not to use part of the set variables as a variable name
you have used back as your bet amount, back is part of a few set variables.
it would be better to just use ba (short for back amount)
mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2013, 05:24 »
Thanks mcbee,

One thing I am wondering is this portion of trigger, should it be "actual_sp"? or "starting_price"? because I want it to bet in-play when it starts and price drops 50%.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2013, 05:45 »
hi
actual_sp is correct.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2013, 18:08 »
hi
from my prev post.
try not to use part of the set variables as a variable name
you have used back as your bet amount, back is part of a few set variables.
it would be better to just use ba (short for back amount)
and it happened
because you gave back a value of 10, it affected the back_price variable, thus giving the back a value of 10 and back_price a value of 10_price.

NEVER use part of the set variables as a new user variable

also the sel has no value so r_sel_ etc  has no selection value.
so your formula should be.
selections trigger expression (100/winplace_actual_sp)*(winplace_actual_sp-winplace_back_price) is equal or greater than wmfs

your bet amount variable needs to be changed to     ba

change these and your trigger will work

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 03 Jun 2013, 13:42 »
Thanks mcbee, it's now working.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE