Author Topic: win loss history  (Read 1805 times)

Tags:
  • All members
win loss history
« on: 21 Apr 2016, 10:01 »
hi,

is there a way to ask mfp for the number of winners in the last 10 bets (can be any number but 10 for ease of use)
not just the number of winners since the last loser.

many thanks

erik

Re: win loss history
« Reply #1 on: 21 Apr 2016, 11:19 »
Hi
Perhaps try a counter, something like this:
Constant: mktcount, value 0
Constant: wincount, value 0

TRIGGER market count
set user variable, name: mktcount, value: mktcount+1, globally
first matching selection
once per market
no conditions

TRIGGER win count
set user variable, name: wincount, value: wincount+1, globally
first matching selection
once per market
Conditions:
trigger <market count> number of runs is greater than 0
and selections trigger expression last_won is greater than 0
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Apr 2016, 14:56 »
hi, thanks for that, i suppose i can simplify this by setting my account depth to "X" entries, which would negate the need for "trigger market count"; this way it ought to only return the number of wins per "X" account entries, true?

« Reply #3 on: 21 Apr 2016, 17:53 »
Hi
The two triggers above are independent of account statement depth, other than the condition that checks the market has been settled in profit to increment the win counter. I included the market counter so you could derive wins per overall number of markets traded.

You could add some reset triggers to this, e.g. reset to zero after 10 markets, or if you wanted to run the win counter on it's own, just remove this condition:
trigger <market count> number of runs is greater than 0   
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 26 Apr 2016, 08:39 »
hi, thanks for helping me think this through.
i'm only interested in the last 10 bets on a rolling basis, so the win count can only be as low as 0 or as high as 10, the idea is to adjust the stakes relative to the number of wins in a sequence of 10.
that's why i tried to tie it to the account depth of only 10, but this doesn't seem to work.
any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
erik 

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 27 Apr 2016, 11:13 »
hi
you need to use a formula (IF(hist_1_pl>0,1,0)+IF(hist_2_pl>0,1,0) add formula up to 10 ) , in a variable to count the number of winning bets.
if you need more help, use your free trigger request using this link
https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-make-me-a-trigger/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE