Author Topic: Winplace trigger  (Read 2570 times)

Tags:
Winplace trigger
« on: 02 Apr 2014, 20:08 »
Hi there, I am very new to MF and still trying to get my head around it.

I have a trigger that I use to make a selection in the Win market for horse racing, what I want to be able to do is place a back bet on the same selection in the place market.

I know it is probably very simple to do and maybe a couple of ways of doing it, but I just can't seem to crack it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thaks.

Re: Winplace trigger
« Reply #1 on: 02 Apr 2014, 20:58 »
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
Please could you post the conditions you use to make the selection in the Win market and I will convert them for the Place market.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 03 Apr 2014, 06:54 »
Thanks for your reply MarkV,

That is the solution that I came up with myself but I soon discovered that doing it that way does not work.  As the selection criteria in the win market is based upon movements of prices in the win market, this is not accurately reflected in the place market and will quite often come up with a different selection if I attempt to adjust the conditions to suit.
What I need is a way to just instruct MF to place a bet in the place market using the same horse selected in the win market.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards
Dean

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 03 Apr 2014, 07:47 »
hi
look at this trigger example and you can learn the correct conditions for linking the win and place markets.
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/bet-favourite/lay-win-back-place/

or you can request a trigger here  http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE