Author Topic: winplace trigger  (Read 3345 times)

Tags:
  • All members
winplace trigger
« on: 14 Apr 2014, 21:47 »
I need a trigger that places back bets in win markets provided that the price reaches a certain number in relation of the same horse in place market
In the attached excel you have a colum of different place prices from 1.7 to 2  and in a second colum the minimum price to make a back bet in the win market on the same horse.
I need the trigger and if I can read the list or I need to have a trigger for each place price,
Thank you.
Gonzalo Garcia Pelayo

I have several accounts, hcardarelli and others.

Re: winplace trigger
« Reply #1 on: 16 Apr 2014, 18:31 »
Hi
Is this the maximum range of place market prices you will be using (31 ticks 1.70 to 2.00)?

Are you able to round the win market prices to the nearest tick increment?
e.g. prices 5.29xxxxxx to 6.00 will be increments 0.1 (5.3, 5.4, 5.5 etc.)
Prices 6.20xxxxxx  to 10.00 will be increments 0.2 (6.2, 6.4, 6.6 etc.)

Will the prices in your Excel remain the same or will they change? Reason for this question is if they will remain the same I will make conditions for them, if they change you will need to import the Excel data each time.

I will do your trigger if you can give me these answers. Thanks.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 16 Apr 2014, 22:41 »
Yes, by the moment I want to use those place prices but perhaps I need more prices in the future. Take the answer as you prefer.

Yes we can roun the prices to the nearest existant price in Betfair.

Thank you.

Gonzalo García Pelayo

« Reply #3 on: 17 Apr 2014, 10:41 »
Hi
Thanks. I will do your trigger over the next few days.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #4 on: 19 Apr 2014, 15:26 »
Hi
Update: It is coming along OK. There are a lot of constants and conditions to write and check, so it is taking some time (in between many visitors this time of year!) Should be ready Mon/Tue.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 19 Apr 2014, 17:07 »
Ok, thank you.

Gonzalo.

« Reply #6 on: 22 Apr 2014, 13:18 »
Hi
Update: I am testing your trigger but have been having some problems because of the large number of conditions. I am still working on it.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 22 Apr 2014, 19:52 »
Thank you. Keep it calm.

Gonzalo.

« Reply #8 on: 24 Apr 2014, 16:59 »
Hi
Please find attached here your trigger, but I have to tell you there is a performance issue with it. The program has to evaluate too many trigger expression conditions every refresh, that it slows down a lot. I have tried several changes and have asked someone else to look at it as well, but we cannot improve the performance to a satisfactory level. You did not say if you want to use this in-play, but I do not think this will work for that - sorry. In testing a refresh rate of around 5-6 seconds was achievable.

Please try it in test mode.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 24 Apr 2014, 21:18 »
Thank you MarkV I don´t need it in play just preevent and I think that I can manage myself with a 6 second delay. Thank you for your help.

Gonzalo

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE