Author Topic: WOM  (Read 31994 times)

Tags:
  • All members
WOM
« on: 20 Dec 2023, 10:10 »
Is there a variable or formula that can calculate the average wom of a selection based on the history time duration? 

Thanks

Darren

Re: WOM
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2023, 18:15 »
Hi
The attached screenshot of a trigger shows average wom over the number of refreshes count.
1st column is sel_wom
2nd column is refresh counter
3rd column is average wom

then use conditions or a trigger to sample the average according to the time you want and your refresh rate.

e.g. if refresh rate is 2 secs and timeframe required is every 10 mins
then you would read avg_wom (or trigger a bet) when counter is at 300, 600, 900 etc and avg_wom is within your required range  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2023, 12:29 »
Hi Mark

Thank you for your assistance on this. I will try out later today. 

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Feb 2024, 16:57 »
Hi Mark

Thanks for putting this together. Just a couple of questions:

How can I get markets in engineer mode to automatically show the variables each time the market starts refreshing so I can instantly see the variables for each horse without manually applying them? Is this possible?

Also, does the market history have any bearing or is the trigger constantly updating the wom for as long as it is running?

Lastly how do I apply the read trigger in an action to fire say after 10 mins or would it auto apply this if my market has refreshed for 10 mins and I then ask for the trigger to fire in then based on the avg_wom - presumably this would be based on 10 mins of history within the counter if i ask to back after 10 mins of refresh time or do I need to add something in? 

I hope the above makes sense

« Reply #4 on: 14 Feb 2024, 10:26 »
Hi
Please see attached screenshot for Engineering Mode settings

The trigger is constantly updating average WOM all the time it is running. Market history does not affect it.

The counter (wc) increments by 1 each refresh. If refresh rate is 2 secs then 10mins from start of refresh is 300 on the the counter. 600 would be 20mins etc.

example conditions for betting trigger would be:

selections trigger expression wc is between 290 and 310
and selections trigger expression avg_wom is between 0.6 and 0.75

its possible the trigger may not catch the counter on exactly 300 so take the count within a small range either side

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE