Author Topic: Write data to Excel  (Read 2532 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Write data to Excel
« on: 22 Oct 2013, 09:58 »
Mark - Would you be able to direct me in how I can learn how to interact with Excel using MF Pro.
Just how I can write data to excel. The example being it turns on test mode, backs all the scores in a correct score market for £2 then turns off test mode. It then takes those test bets and puts them in columns, like below:

Time (min)                     
Score   0   5   10   15   20   25   30   35
0-0                              
0-1                              
0-2                              
0-3                              
1-0                              
…                              

Re: Write data to Excel
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2013, 12:41 »
Hi
Opened a new topic for this.

The attached trigger will demonstrate one method of sending data to Excel using the Write to Excel trigger action. If you are happy with it you can add the other selections.
It will populate Sheet1 with the first three selections of a CS market and their relating back matched amount.
MarketFeeder needs to be connected to the workbook before the trigger is run.
(I disabled the triggers relating to test mode because I do not want test mode switched off in my testing profile. I think just be a bit careful while testing the test mode switch action.)

Also to let you know, the information you are asking for is automatically available on the “Bets” sheet, so long as this setting is set:
Settings > Excel > Display current bets in Excel
If you want to, you can take the data from the “Bets” sheet and use standard Excel Sheet!Cell references to make your own table on another sheet.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
Re: Write data to Excel
« Reply #2 on: 01 Nov 2014, 09:09 »
Mark

This was interesting,  Is there a way of introducing a variable in the cell address so that the row number increments by one for each repeat so that data can be stored in a "tmie list" ?

I can, of course, create the incrementing variable, but cannot get this to be recognised in the excel cell reference.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE