Author Topic: 2-6 Staking Plan  (Read 6961 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
2-6 Staking Plan
« on: 24 Jan 2017, 14:43 »
A variation of the Logic System, this plan works well for backing on the favourite:

2-6 Staking Plan
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: 2-6 Staking Plan
« Reply #1 on: 10 Feb 2017, 01:44 »
Can I use this trigger for soccer? If so, what market should I load? Just the Match Odds?
Can I select any game, and will the trigger automatically place the bet on the favorite?
Should I only use this trigger or does it work in conjunction with some other trigger?

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2017, 06:45 »
This is a staking plan, so it can be applied to a sequence of any markets you choose. Whether it is Soccer, or Tennis, or Greyhound etc. You can trade it in Match Odds, Over/Under or basically any other win-only market.

You do not need any other triggers to try this plan.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 27 Jul 2018, 19:47 »
Hi,

This trigger seems to be performing well. However, I have noticed on a few occasions that the trigger places a bet on a race before the previous one has finished (sometimes even before the previous one has started). This will obviously mess up the staking calculations. How can this be remedied?  

« Reply #4 on: 28 Jul 2018, 11:29 »
Hi,

Usually, you would add a condition on the betting trigger 

"Previous Event Settled" 

so it will not fire into a new market unless previous race is finished and settled.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 28 Jul 2018, 16:47 »
Thanks for the tip LarpHager..! 

« Reply #6 on: 29 Jul 2018, 13:27 »
You could also add a condition to delete markets that have, or will not have, any bets on them. 

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 30 Jul 2018, 01:19 »
On closer look, the trigger does have a "Previous Event Settled" condition.
There is something that goes wrong in the execution of the trigger especially on races that starts only a few minutes apart.

Once in a while the trigger not only places a back bet on the next race but the next 2-3 races. This seems to happen at random.      

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 30 Jul 2018, 02:22 »
This is a staking plan, so it can be applied to a sequence of any markets you choose. Whether it is Soccer, or Tennis, or Greyhound etc. You can trade it in Match Odds, Over/Under or basically any other win-only market.

You do not need any other triggers to try this plan.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 30 Jul 2018, 02:30 »
Can you please give an example with a picture? I can not make it work in the back to the favorite in football, I just scored Match Odd in the event, the same problem happened when I chose to use the market half time, it just does not enter the favorite .. can it explain better?

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 30 Jul 2018, 04:27 »
hi
the trigger works by placing a back bet on the favorite ( backing trigger set to favorite )
there is a condition the backing trigger ( market status is Idle ) , so it will only place a bet before the start of the race/match.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 30 Jul 2018, 04:35 »
hi
JohnBJ
could you please include your copy of the trigger so that i can look to see why it is placing bets and not waiting for the last event is settled.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 30 Jul 2018, 16:34 »
I'm attaching a variation of this plan with a reinforced waiting for the previous event to be settled, even if two races start at the same time.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE