Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 24 Jan 2017
  • A variation of the Logic System, this plan works well for backing on the favourite:

2-6 Staking Plan
  • #2 by AndrĂ© Xavier on 10 Feb 2017
  • Can I use this trigger for soccer? If so, what market should I load? Just the Match Odds?
    Can I select any game, and will the trigger automatically place the bet on the favorite?
    Should I only use this trigger or does it work in conjunction with some other trigger?
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 10 Feb 2017
  • This is a staking plan, so it can be applied to a sequence of any markets you choose. Whether it is Soccer, or Tennis, or Greyhound etc. You can trade it in Match Odds, Over/Under or basically any other win-only market.

You do not need any other triggers to try this plan.
  • #4 by JohnBJ on 27 Jul 2018
  • Hi,

This trigger seems to be performing well. However, I have noticed on a few occasions that the trigger places a bet on a race before the previous one has finished (sometimes even before the previous one has started). This will obviously mess up the staking calculations. How can this be remedied?  
  • #5 by LarpHager on 28 Jul 2018
  • Hi,

Usually, you would add a condition on the betting trigger 

"Previous Event Settled" 

so it will not fire into a new market unless previous race is finished and settled.

• LarpHager
  • #6 by JohnBJ on 28 Jul 2018
  • Thanks for the tip LarpHager..! 
  • #7 by LarpHager on 29 Jul 2018
  • You could also add a condition to delete markets that have, or will not have, any bets on them. 
    • LarpHager
  • #8 by JohnBJ on 30 Jul 2018
  • On closer look, the trigger does have a "Previous Event Settled" condition.
    There is something that goes wrong in the execution of the trigger especially on races that starts only a few minutes apart.

Once in a while the trigger not only places a back bet on the next race but the next 2-3 races. This seems to happen at random.      
  • #9 by JMP on 30 Jul 2018
  • This is a staking plan, so it can be applied to a sequence of any markets you choose. Whether it is Soccer, or Tennis, or Greyhound etc. You can trade it in Match Odds, Over/Under or basically any other win-only market.

You do not need any other triggers to try this plan.
  • #10 by JMP on 30 Jul 2018
  • Can you please give an example with a picture? I can not make it work in the back to the favorite in football, I just scored Match Odd in the event, the same problem happened when I chose to use the market half time, it just does not enter the favorite .. can it explain better?
  • #11 by mcbee on 30 Jul 2018
  • hi
    the trigger works by placing a back bet on the favorite ( backing trigger set to favorite )
    there is a condition the backing trigger ( market status is Idle ) , so it will only place a bet before the start of the race/match.

mcbee
  • #12 by mcbee on 30 Jul 2018
  • hi
    JohnBJ
    could you please include your copy of the trigger so that i can look to see why it is placing bets and not waiting for the last event is settled.

mcbee
  • #13 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 30 Jul 2018
  • I'm attaching a variation of this plan with a reinforced waiting for the previous event to be settled, even if two races start at the same time.
Pages:
Actions