Author Topic: Dutching on 0 – 0, 0 – 1 and 0 – 1 in Half Time Score, backing on Over 2.5  (Read 1605 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
I have come across an illustrative trigger request, and I am going to lay it down in front of you step by step, so you get a chance to learn to design triggers.

Back on “0 – 0”, “0 – 1” and “1 – 0” in Half Time Score, with an aim to trade out with a 10% profit before the first goal is scored. If all three bets are lost and we could not green them up, back on Over 2.5 in Under/Over 2.5 goals to compensate the loss.

If you are immediately puzzled as to how to approach this problem, don’t worry, let’s break it down into simple tasks.

Read the complete article here

Let me know what you think of this learning format in the comments.
Would you be interested in more training triggers like these?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Good stuff Oxa... more triggers please! They are great!

Would love to see you do your month testing thing you used to do with this trigger!

• All members
Добрый день. При тестировании периодически повторяется одно и то же событие. А именно: уравнивание которого не должно быть. Уравнивается 0-1 или 1-0 ( в единственном числе) Далее в рынке результат получаем минус и рынок ТМ 2.5 так же не работает ( он перестает обновляться т.к. произошло уравнивание) и догона нет соответственно. Исправьте пожалуйста.

• All members
Ну и заодно внести изменение в триггер Ставка на ТБ 2.5. Сейчас он ставит во втором тайме. Нужно сделать так что бы он ставил сразу после забития второго гола. Спасибо.

• Administrator
Ну и заодно внести изменение в триггер Ставка на ТБ 2.5. Сейчас он ставит во втором тайме. Нужно сделать так что бы он ставил сразу после забития второго гола. Спасибо.

Здравствуйте!

Изменения к триггерам можно заказать с помощью запроса на триггер.

А именно: уравнивание которого не должно быть. Уравнивается 0-1 или 1-0

Поправили.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
I don't know whose idea it was..but must be the most dumbest strategy :))..So,if i lost 0-0/1-0/0-1 i back 1000 to win 100:)..you lost 2 games in a row and for sure you blow your bank :))

• Administrator
I don't know whose idea it was..but must be the most dumbest strategy :))..So,if i lost 0-0/1-0/0-1 i back 1000 to win 100:)..you lost 2 games in a row and for sure you blow your bank :))

This could be a bad strategy. The point of this trigger example is to learn to link football markets.

If you would like a library of proven strategies, please check out Triggers in Action:

https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/by-tag/tags/triggers-in-action/

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE