Author Topic: I've made (possibly) profit generating triggers - guess what they do and how!  (Read 182290 times)

Tags:
  • All members
OMG, of course, I am testing the trigger in test mode. I've read the PDFs already and watched at least the half of the videos about the program, but I'm still at the beginning.
I am totally agree with you! :)

Now I'm searching some triggers which can be profitable and tomorrow I'll test them for myself. But let back to the thread, so, however I think maybe using with some basic market filter (total matched amount, etc) it would be great in tennis matches or basketball matches. In basketball, there are often great swings. But you're right guys, at in-plays, we need the trigger to memorise the price from the past, when the matched bet settled, so not to chase always 3 ticks upper, but 3 ticks upper the desired odds... And it would be already a different trigger, then this one.

Anyway, of course, I am watching and learning, because I am very-very-very newbie... :) (and of course, thank you the helping community)

• All members
What does this mean?

"Special log message from trigger "taken or lapsed". All Market's Selections: ?????? ???? ??????? ??? ????????, ????? "Hidden Link".. Market "Horse Racing / GB / 21:30 Kemp 3rd Apr - 1m Hcap"."

• Administrator
Would it not be better to back any remaining selections a few seconds before scheduled start?

Not for me, I tried many options, but do experiment rubold. What did not work for me might work for you eventually.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
OMG, of course, I am testing the trigger in test mode. I've read the PDFs already and watched at least the half of the videos about the program, but I'm still at the beginning.
I am totally agree with you! :)

Good, I admit I sounded a bit aggressive, but better to prevent than to let it happen, right?

OK, will post tomorrow...

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
I intend to contribute as well, not only asking all the time, so here are the testing results so far for today.

Horse Racing - Todays Card / 15:20 Ling - 1m4f Hcap   -31.26   
Horse Racing - Todays Card / 15:30 Aint - 3m1f Grd1 Chs   6.85   
Horse Racing - Todays Card / 15:55 Ling - 1m2f Sell Stks   4.08   
Horse Racing - Todays Card / 16:20 Taun - 2m3f Hcap Chs   4.92   
Horse Racing - Todays Card / 16:30 Ling - 5f Mdn Stks   6.87   
Horse Racing - Todays Card / 17:05 Ling - 6f Hcap   7.05
Horse Racing - Todays Card / 17:50 Aint - 2m4f Nov Chs   5.69   
Horse Racing - Todays Card / 18:05 Taun - 2m7f Hunt Chs   4.77
  (massive possible loss on Havenstone, but it wasn't close to win the event, see: s12.postimg.org/m5u4fxd2l/1805_havenstone.png)
Horse Racing - Todays Card / 18:15 Ling - 1m2f Mdn Stks   6.34   
  Fantasy in Blue have a big possible loss, and he finished the race in the second place, I think, it was only a luck he didn't win, see: s8.postimg.org/f217q1611/1815_ling_fantasy_was_second.png
Horse Racing - Todays Card / 18:45 Ling - 2m Hcap   -0.20

Total profit/loss: 15.11, efficiency: 0.01, wins: 8, losses: 2

Is this the way you usually testing a trigger? Or should I post somehow different?
Is anyone else testing this trigger and has the same or different results?

One thing: most of the time (80-90% of the races) has got 1 or 2 unmatched bets for the whole time. Is this the situation for you too, Oxa?

• Administrator
Thanks agatity,

You can post in whatever format you like, we don't have specific guidelines (yet).

Today has been a bad day for me, my triggers didn't win anything and even lost some penny, due to a couple of negative stop-losses (the worst being in 18:05 Taun 2m7f). But I take it matter-of-factly, tomorrow will probably be much better.

> One thing: most of the time (80-90% of the races) has got 1 or 2 unmatched bets for the whole time. Is this the situation for you too, Oxa?

Yes, that's very close to my experience, those bets are mainly on horses with high prices. I'd say about 50% of unmatched bets get matched on their own almost immediately after the market turns In-Play. The rest of the time they either get matched later or the Stop-Loss (one of the two) kicks in.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

I tested the trigger yesterday.
but at the same time I traded manually as always (with an other software), I placed back and lay bets. and in that case - I think its quite normal - the trigger doesnt work correctly. is that right?

• Administrator
I tested the trigger yesterday.
but at the same time I traded manually as always (with an other software), I placed back and lay bets. and in that case - I think its quite normal - the trigger doesnt work correctly. is that right?

If you placed bets in the same market as the triggers, then you obviously affected the cumulative book % of matched and unmatched bets, so the triggers could not work correctly.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
hi
if you want to run triggers in test mode and do manual/other bot bets, then untick the update main wallets.
this way you will not have the live bets showing in the test bot.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
hi Oxa,

I have also tried this trigger couple of days and yesterday no profit/no lost and most important no functional problems.

Today I had! You see, I try this very low initial payout size, just 10€. So I had to use below Betfair min. stakes.

My question is how to prevent from betting odds like 1000?

e.g. today Sedge1610

Up in Flames €2 @1000 -2.00€
Up in Flames €0.33 @1000 -0.33€
Counsel €4.76 @2.10 +5.24€
Daniels Dream €2.00 @1000 -2.00€
Magic Haze €0.96 @1000 -0.96€
Mightavago €2.00 @1000 -2.00€
Mightavago €0.06 @1000 -0.06€
Orton Express €2.00 @1000 -2.00€
Orton Express €0.02 @1000 -0.02€

So, I guess it is better to use bigger payout size?

br. Karppa

• Administrator
Right, due to the way bets below the minimum are placed, it is impossible to bet less than £2 at the price of 1000, that's what happened to you I'm afraid.

Using bigger payout would not help as the minimum payout you'd need in that case is £2*1000 = £2000.

I will add the maximum odds condition to these triggers and update you later on.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

hi
if you want to run triggers in test mode and do manual/other bot bets, then untick the update main wallets.
this way you will not have the live bets showing in the test bot.

mcbee

good advice, thank you.

• All members
Hi Oxa,

I started to test this trigger in real mode (deliberately) due to I think it's not 100% sure if every flaws can come up in test mode.
And you can see strange thing below and it happened at the last course also.

s8.postimg.org/wljs26u39/dutching_chaser_09apr_lucky_libertarian_won.png

I think it is caused by when a bet is partly matched only (not the entire bet is matched).

At the next race (which is now happening) happened with Yorkist.

s17.postimg.org/xxwu2t55b/dutching_chaser_09apr_yorkist.png

• Administrator
agatity, this is a useful piece of information.

The triggers are designed to account for the partially matched bet. If some part of it stays unmatched, it gets cancelled and next time a new bet is placed, of a size that is less than it would have been if the bet had not been matched at all. This happened to me a couple of times when I was trading in real mode.

The second screenshot (with Yorkist) conforms with this as the total payout of Yorkist's bets makes £2.38*11.0 + £2.17*7.0 = £41.37 (your initial payout being £50).

But I'm not sure as to what happened in the first race. Would be great to see the program and trigger logs for that race, if you still have them.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Okay, I think I have every logs so far. How do you need them? Zipped and uploaded here? During today I think it happened this phenomena three or four times...

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE