Author Topic: I've made (possibly) profit generating triggers - guess what they do and how!  (Read 182271 times)

Tags:
  • All members
No, however I'm logined correctly.

I think it is related with the topic's user permissions, because I cannot attach a file either for example (okay, I don't want to do it at the moment... ;)).

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
The trigger file is right underneath my previous message, it is called "dutching-chaser-early-out.mft". Can you see it?

Sorry, i dont see it also :S

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
Nothing there Oxa  ???

no trigger there..

• Administrator
Oh, all right, the permission were indeed out of place.

The file should be visible now!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

thanks oxa. you're a gud un

• All members
Oh, yes, I couldn't phrase nicer than you, LarpHager... A goddess. :)

I noticed that during handicapped chasings sometimes a horse from odds 12-14 even from odds 20 steaming in into 6-7. And because of 2-3 miles handicapping chasing, this particular horse's odds often not drifting out back to the aimed odds, but even at 2-3 odds lower it can be a breakeven, or a minimum profit instead of a heart attack watching the stemed horse win the race. It happened me 2 or 3 times earlier. So I think, today is a good start to see the performance of this "early out" trigger.

Does anyone have an idea as to the optimum refresh rate for this trigger, after the initial dutching has been done?

• All members
Hi Oxa,

10 minutes ago the trade-out trigger "forgot" to place a bet (of course, I finished the trade-out by hand).
Here are some printscreens about the happening:
postimg.org/image/rsa342nj5/
This is when I finished it by hand (in a rush) -->> postimg.org/image/kew2rq2y9/

Here is an error in the log:
s11.postimg.org/oanmkwr8j/STH_1650_Irish_Heartbeat_error_logs.png

And I attached all the logs you might need.

Thank you, Oxa!

• All members
Hmm., interesting, at the very next one (17:10 EXT), it closed the "trade-out" without any problem...

• All members
I'm using it with 0.50 monitoring pre-race and 0.50 monitoring in-play also. If three-four courses are at the same time monitored (which is very rare) means it is up to 8 request per seconds which should be a no problem for Betfair.

Well that's my point really aga,

Are the problems you are encountering linked to the page being refreshed too quickly?

I have been trying various speeds, but have yet to come up with one that works very well. I don't  think refreshing at 0.50 early on in the dutch is a good idea, but I do refresh at 0.20 later on if I am chasing the steamers.

• Élite
hi agatity
looking at your screenshots and error's
i can see the triggers picked up 2 selections to back, but there was only one selection that needed to be backed
so the error came because the value required for the back bet on Whisky Bravo would have been - minus value, because it was already a matched bet.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
hi
the reason why this happened is the trigger   trading out if 'what if ' book allows 
is only set to activate once per market.
so at 16:41:30 the trigger activated with 2 selections
after the trigger activation, Whisky Bravo must have been matched.
but with the trigger only been set to once per market it would not record that the selection had been matched.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Well that's my point really aga,

Are the problems you are encountering linked to the page being refreshed too quickly?

I have been trying various speeds, but have yet to come up with one that works very well. I don't  think refreshing at 0.50 early on in the dutch is a good idea [...]

Why do you think it isn't a good idea, so maybe it should be more, like 1 second at pre-race? And yes, I think, in in-play, I will config it to 0.20...

hi
the reason why this happened is the trigger   trading out if 'what if ' book allows 
is only set to activate once per market.
so at 16:41:30 the trigger activated with 2 selections
after the trigger activation, Whisky Bravo must have been matched.
but with the trigger only been set to once per market it would not record that the selection had been matched.

mcbee

It makes sense, Mcbee, but as I wrote later, in the next race, the trade out trigger worked properly with 5 selections at the same time...

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE