Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 08 Feb 2019
  • I give you the list of most commonly used trigger conditions in football betting.

You can add them to your triggers when you need to achieve similar goals.

Do you have a condition that is not covered in this article? Please let me know, and I’ll add it to the article.

Most Commonly Used Conditions in Football Betting
  • #2 by bonecrusher on 10 Feb 2019
  • Hi Oxa,

Great post thanks for your time in sharing this.

Do you have a list of most Commonly used conditions for selecting horses to bet on.

I use a lot most i have found on this forum.

A page like the football page dedicated to horse racing would be cool also! It will give other members a place to share their favorite conditions if they wish.

bonecrusher
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 11 Feb 2019
  • Hi bonecrusher,

I see this as a series of similar articles dedicated to different sports and common strategies. So definitely will work on one for racing.
  • #4 by mk34 on 24 Feb 2019
  • 7.  Check if the price of Over 2.5 Goals (Over/Under 2.5 Goals) is within the specified range:
    Code: [Select]
    Selection’s Trigger Expression football8_s_2_back_price is between min_price and max_price
    I assume if you wanted to check under, it would be s_1 ? And likewise, swap lay_price for back_price if that's what you wanted to.
    My real question is... how would I know that "football8" correlates to the O/U 2.5 goals market please?
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 24 Feb 2019
    I assume if you wanted to check under, it would be s_1 ? 

That's right.

how would I know that "football8" correlates to the O/U 2.5 goals market please?

Please check the manual, section "Prefixes for Cross-Market Betting".

All our learning materials are available on this page:

How to use MarketFeeder Pro
  • #6 by Matthew Watkinson on 16 Mar 2019
  • id like to use the liability of a lay bet on a draw to calculate the size of the subsequent back bet on the draw but cant figure out what term describes the lay liability. can anyone help?
  • #7 by mcbee on 16 Mar 2019
  • hi
    profit_loss
    or
    market_min_pl

mcbee
Pages:
Actions