Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 08 Dec 2017
  • Today we are sharing some "magic formulae" which you will hardly find anywhere on the web! This is a unique opportunity!
    Use them to program Dutching strategies in a single market and across several markets of the same sports event!

Single-Market Dutching Formulae

Cross-Market Dutching Formulae

Hope this clears up the issue of "taking the commission into account" that is so frequently mentioned in Dutching trigger requests!
  • #2 by JohnBJ on 03 Aug 2018
  • Hi,

I was testing the Cross-Market Dutching Formulae trigger today in 9 soccer matches (French leagues). Out of these 9 matches, the trigger failed to place all required bets in 8 of them. Specifically, it failed to place a bet on all four selections in the correct score market; 0-3, 1-2, 2-1 and 3-0 (in six of them selection 0-3 was omitted, and in the other two both selection 3-0 and 0-3 were omitted).

This is obviously a huge problem, and the following should be implemented in the trigger;
    1. It should keep attempting to get matched on all omitted selections.
    2. If the above fails (for instance after a predefined number of failures), a contingency plan should kick in (green up, distribute loss etc.) 

• #3 by mcbee on 03 Aug 2018
  • hi
    could you include the program log for these bet times please.

mcbee
  • #4 by JohnBJ on 04 Aug 2018
  • Hi mcbee,

See attached log.
  • #5 by mcbee on 04 Aug 2018
  • hi
    was there any error notice in the program log.
    could you include your trigger please so that i can see where the problem is.

mcbee
  • #6 by JohnBJ on 04 Aug 2018
  • Hi,

I didn't make any changes to the original trigger.
  • #7 by mcbee on 04 Aug 2018
  • hi JohnBJ
    that is good , BUT this thread is for the Dutching Formulae ( a spread sheet that calculates the bet amounts etc ) so i still need to see the trigger that you used so that i can check what the problem is.

mcbee
  • #8 by JohnBJ on 05 Aug 2018
  • #9 by mcbee on 05 Aug 2018
  • hi
    thanks for the link , but i needed your trigger to test.

mcbee
  • #10 by mcbee on 05 Aug 2018
  • hi
    i have tested the trigger and it placed all bets in 3 matches using test mode BUT i had a bank of 100 and it ended -17.43 using the time machine now if this were not the time machine some bets would not have been made due to not having enough funds.
    please can i see a screen shot of the program log for the bets made.

mcbee
  • #11 by JohnBJ on 05 Aug 2018
  • Hi mcbet,

See attached screenshot.
    The trades were done in a test account with $5,000 in the bank.
  • #12 by mcbee on 06 Aug 2018
  • hi
    that was better , i can see the problem now.
    Please set mfp to allow small bets in the betting options.

mcbee
Pages:
Actions