Author Topic: Unique Dutching formulae for single and cross-market bets  (Read 5651 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Today we are sharing some "magic formulae" which you will hardly find anywhere on the web! This is a unique opportunity!
Use them to program Dutching strategies in a single market and across several markets of the same sports event!

Single-Market Dutching Formulae

Cross-Market Dutching Formulae

Hope this clears up the issue of "taking the commission into account" that is so frequently mentioned in Dutching trigger requests!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hi,

I was testing the Cross-Market Dutching Formulae trigger today in 9 soccer matches (French leagues). Out of these 9 matches, the trigger failed to place all required bets in 8 of them. Specifically, it failed to place a bet on all four selections in the correct score market; 0-3, 1-2, 2-1 and 3-0 (in six of them selection 0-3 was omitted, and in the other two both selection 3-0 and 0-3 were omitted).

This is obviously a huge problem, and the following should be implemented in the trigger;
1. It should keep attempting to get matched on all omitted selections.
2. If the above fails (for instance after a predefined number of failures), a contingency plan should kick in (green up, distribute loss etc.) 

• Élite
hi
could you include the program log for these bet times please.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hi mcbee,

See attached log.

• Élite
hi
was there any error notice in the program log.
could you include your trigger please so that i can see where the problem is.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hi,

I didn't make any changes to the original trigger.

• Élite
hi JohnBJ
that is good , BUT this thread is for the Dutching Formulae ( a spread sheet that calculates the bet amounts etc ) so i still need to see the trigger that you used so that i can check what the problem is.

mcbee

• Élite
hi
thanks for the link , but i needed your trigger to test.

mcbee

• Élite
hi
i have tested the trigger and it placed all bets in 3 matches using test mode BUT i had a bank of 100 and it ended -17.43 using the time machine now if this were not the time machine some bets would not have been made due to not having enough funds.
please can i see a screen shot of the program log for the bets made.

mcbee

• All members
Re: Unique Dutching formulae for single and cross-market bets
« Reply #10 on: 05 Aug 2018, 21:41 »
Hi mcbet,

See attached screenshot.
The trades were done in a test account with $5,000 in the bank.

• Élite
Re: Unique Dutching formulae for single and cross-market bets
« Reply #11 on: 06 Aug 2018, 12:17 »
hi
that was better , i can see the problem now.
Please set mfp to allow small bets in the betting options.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE