Author Topic: Universal Sequence Staking Plan  (Read 5754 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Universal Sequence Staking Plan
« on: 08 May 2013, 09:39 »
This is the newly created trigger example:

Universal Sequence Staking Plan

You will find the trigger file available for download on that page.

Here are some further notes on it.

If you are going to use this plan for the Fibonacci sequence, try this one instead.

If your sequence is shorter than 10, simply set the constant seq_length to the number of steps you need and don't bother with entering the values of seq{x} if {x} is outside that length.

If you need to extend the sequence to more than 10 steps, here is what you will have to do.

1. Add more constants with the names seq{x} where {x} is the number of the step. E.g. seq11, seq12 etc. Assign the necessary values to them (i.e. the number of units to bet).
2. Find a trigger named "updating the current bet". It contains quite a long formula in the "Value" field of the trigger's action. Now open the program's manual and read the description of the IF function in the chapter "Triggered Betting - Reference - Operators and Functions". It is needed to understand what changes to make to the formula.
3. Open the Formula Builder by clicking on the "Value" field of that trigger. Edit the formula so that it includes new seq{x} constants and more steps. Here is an example for 15 steps:

unit*IF(step=1, seq1, IF(step=2, seq2, IF(step=3, seq3, IF(step=4, seq4, IF(step=5, seq5, IF(step=6, seq6, IF(step=7, seq7, IF(step=8, seq8, IF(step=9, seq9, IF(step=10, seq10, IF(step=11, seq11, IF(step=12, seq12, IF(step=13, seq13, IF(step=14, seq14, IF(step=15, seq15, step)))))))))))))))

Watch the parentheses: the number of opening ones must match the number of closing ones.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Universal Sequence Staking Plan
« Reply #1 on: 31 Dec 2017, 13:13 »
I know this is an old thread but I have used it at times for the universal staking trigger, today I decided to use it for the fibonnaci sequence and neither link opens for me

Have these triggers been withdrawn or is it possible to fix the links?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE