Author Topic: 99% automated subscription service  (Read 6639 times)

Tags:
  • All members
99% automated subscription service
« on: 06 Sep 2011, 11:31 »
Hi guys,

As you know, there are many successful tipping services out there, but for many of you, with a full time job, it's hard to be there throughout the day placing the bets or trades. To really make a go of it, you need to have the time to do it.

I'm interested to know if you would be interested in a service that was 99% automated and for the monthly fee you received a trigger that automated the trading process based on the tips?

The previous records of the tipping service would be displayed for all to see, you could have a free trial of one month in which all the trades were placed in test mode only, and payment would be a flat fee. Now - for that 1% that isn't automated. All you would need to do each day is to import data with a simple command in MFPro, literally no more than 5 minutes each day - if that.

If you might be interested in such a service just reply to this post with AYE or send me an email. I think I can have this up and running in a very short period of time.

• All members
Re: 99% automated subscription service
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2017, 18:47 »
aye

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Dec 2017, 21:54 »
aye

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 18 Mar 2018, 21:49 »
Oi pessoal,

como você sabe, há muitos serviços bem sucedidos de propinas por aí, mas para muitos de vocês, com um emprego a tempo inteiro, é difícil estar ao longo do dia colocando apostas ou trades. Para realmente fazer isso, você precisa ter tempo para fazê-lo.

Estou interessado em saber se você estaria interessado em um serviço que era 99% automatizado e para a taxa mensal você recebeu um gatilho que automatizou o processo de negociação com base nas dicas?

Os registros anteriores do serviço de propinas seriam exibidos para todos verem, você poderia ter um teste gratuito de um mês em que todas as negociações foram colocadas apenas no modo de teste e o pagamento seria uma taxa fixa. Agora - para isso 1% que não é automatizado. Tudo o que você precisa fazer a cada dia é importar dados com um comando simples no MFPro, literalmente, não mais de 5 minutos por dia - se isso.

Se você pode estar interessado em tal serviço, apenas responda a esta publicação com AYE ou envie-me um e-mail. Eu acho que posso fazer isso funcionar em um período de tempo muito curto.

yes

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE