Author Topic: A Bankroll Builder  (Read 16160 times)

Tags:
  • All members
A Bankroll Builder
« on: 31 Dec 2014, 18:35 »
This Trigger has an advanced price model combined with Artificial Intelligence, to make  profit.

The Trigger has an ROI of 10% +/-2% and it has no progressive staking strategy nor laying any high odds. This Trigger is suitable for small bankrolls - it will only bet small amounts. It works like a bankroll builder and you will only need an initial bank of £100 and your average monthly profit will be £300. The trigger would be operated 24/7 and markets will be loaded continuously by the market locator.

The price will be £20 for a week or £50 for a monthly subscription. I will only make the trigger available for 20 subscribers at the same time, neither more nor less . Give me a private message if you are interested and when I got more then 20 potential subscribers I will go on! You will get historic proof by e-mail.

At this writing, the gain for today is 7.3% ROI .
I quit my work as a nuclear engineer, to become a professional punter.

• All members
Re: A Bankroll Builder
« Reply #1 on: 01 Jan 2015, 21:41 »
I see someone gave me a "-1" great I know that kind of people. You will probably report me to the moderator too. If you have negative thoughts you will never be successful in sport betting.

My trigger have made +39.5 % ROI tody.

17 more and you will have a chance to be a subscriber.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Jan 2015, 22:17 »
I have 5 interest notification, right now. I will show proof before you decide to be a subscriber (or not) and the trigger operates in soccer-, greyhound- and horse race markets.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 03 Jan 2015, 08:19 »
Are you up to 20 yet?

Alfaman

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 03 Jan 2015, 10:30 »
Not yet  - I've got 7 interest notification, right now!

The last two days results: 11.6% ROI (the 39.5 % as I mentioned earlier was a snap shoot showing an occasional overshoot).

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 03 Jan 2015, 11:34 »
I want to clarify what I mean by ROI (Return of Investment) , this measure has nothing to do with the size of the bankroll. It describes the profit (in %) of the exposure, i.e. the amount you have been invested (or more true the risked amount or the cost of investment).

ROI=[net profit]/[Cost of Investment]*100 %

Example: if you have made for a day 100 back-bets each of £2 which have gave you a net profit (Net profit=Profit-Cost of investment-commission) of £10 gives,

ROI=10/200*100 % = 5 %

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 05 Jan 2015, 19:54 »
How's the recruitment going?

How about filtering it out to those who are interested and if the results are positive the resulting discussion will, I am sure,  get you your 20 names in a flash.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 09 Jan 2015, 22:50 »
It's up to 10 interest notification, right now. It could affects the integrity I suppose?

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 10 Jan 2015, 11:54 »
I cant see why only having 10 users would "affect the integrity" or have any adverse effects?   Please explain.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 10 Jan 2015, 13:31 »
I was thinking of the integrity of the potential subscribers, if we having an open discussion. But later on I assume that most (the one who wants) of the subscribers  will be sharing the results and have a discussion.

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 10 Jan 2015, 14:47 »
Ahh, I see, but I was assuming people might report how its going,  which will not affect the integrity.  That has tended to be the way with most other systems that have been "marketed" on here.

Assuming a few are reporting regular profits and not too much damage the take up would be rapid, I would think.

« Reply #11 on: 10 Jan 2015, 17:38 »
Ahh, I see,

glad you do alfaman, I dont get it? can you explain the issue to me?

larp

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 10 Jan 2015, 18:18 »
A few losers and the integrity doesn't matter anymore as system followers go as quick as they come :)
R
My grandma taught me not to run downstairs and never back odds on.

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 10 Jan 2015, 18:36 »
I will not reveal any names of potential subscribers (that's integrity for me), however anyone who wants to discuss feel free to do it.

« Reply #14 on: 10 Jan 2015, 19:57 »
I will not reveal any names of potential subscribers (that's integrity for me), however anyone who wants to discuss feel free to do it.

Fair enough. It is 10 days now since you originally posted up the offer. I don't see another 10 names suddenly signing up. I think alfaman is correct, feed out a sample of the trigger and when we can see it working, then you will get the subscribers.

Larp

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE