Author Topic: ANGELITO20  (Read 10709 times)

Tags:
  • All members
ANGELITO20
« on: 13 Feb 2015, 01:51 »
Hi everybody.
I want to share with everybody that want my trigger for 30 days. This trigger its based in Maria lying system and the most important thing its the selection and a good control bankroll. The second one its easy with the trigger and the other i hope was easy thanks to me.

So everyday during 30 day i will put a txt with the selections of the day.Put in c: that txt.

The Laying amounts will be about 10 pounds , odds under 3.6, 6 between 4 and 7.6 and  4 pounds odds between 7.6 and 11.5

I spent 6 mounths more or less in do the trigger thanks to mcbee ;D and about 1 year more in learn from the selections for lay the horses and with the timemachine. Also i was in a course of peter webb. I have never lost in the period of 30 days , so i hope win this 30 day:).

pd1 The trigger do the lays bets automatic, but everyday i will put some notes in some horses in the forum.Example. The horse x has a good speed , so maybe its better put that horse at odds low in inmathed. Everybody its free  to delete the horses of the txt, put in unmatched etc etc. Also put some units for green up etc.

Thats all

The trigger in the attach .txt to c:\angelito.txt

pd1 I will try to put the selection at least 1 hour sooner that the first race. Only for uk and irish races and only win markets

Password: trigger.  

Re: ANGELITO20
« Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2015, 07:52 »
hi,

I like this. Well done and I hope it is successful for you and for everyone who subscribes

Larp

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2015, 09:24 »
ANGELITO20. Looks interesting, you have been playing it for a month now, may I ask - What is your ROI and how much have you increased your bankroll this month (in relative units as %)?

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Feb 2015, 10:56 »
Hi i am studing the races now. In a few hours i will put the txt. I spend more or less 10 minutes per race. Sometimes you will see that i lay a horse thats its favorite or seem good because have low odds. Here the best thing its that if lost, lost the same, but if win, win more ;D. If persons want after trow the trigger can put the option attemp to green up orput 2 units to a high odds. The trigger for the subcriber will have everything.

I test my selection in test machine in about 1000 races that i bought  and the results was very good. In real mode in my last 30 days i grow up my bankroll in 70% , but my low its 15%, and the normal its between 40-50% up.

I didnt have lost any 30 days since i have the trigger because the trigger control my mind and the most important thing the money managment.

The best thing people can done its put in test mode, and see what happend

So be aware in a few hours the txt and the notes. Put in c:

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2015, 11:09 »
Sound like you have a strategy to find value, if you are always laying ROI should be:

ROI=100%*[net profit]/[liability]

What will your ROI for an average mount be?

« Reply #5 on: 13 Feb 2015, 11:25 »
Hi,

So the trigger basically just lays the horses. The system controls the bank. And the whole thing is dependant on the quality of your lay picks. Have to say, I thought it would be more than just laying horses.

Larp

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 13 Feb 2015, 11:49 »
The liability more or less its always the same. Now in the trigger you will see 15 units at odds lower that 3.8, 9 units until odds of 7.6 and 6 units until 11.5. The trigger have also de control of the last won or lost bet, so if per example now the bankroll its 1600, now if the odds are 3, will lay 16 units and so on...

this trigger only control de lay bets and the bankroll increse/decrease and the amount to bet.

The version complete have :

Stop lost. Stop lost advance(depend of the 2 and 3 fav), The send or email o sms. Check the odds at 30, 15, 10 and 5 of the horse anf if have increse more than x dont do that bet. Five diferrents green up, 3 for each lay level, and two more from hrd o chs. Module of control wrong odds before do green up, for win everything:), and a lof of more things

This trigger its my first version and its only for seems the quality of my selections. After that everybody that seems i am good tipser will have all the version . With the advance version i dont need to be so good in  selections and for me will be beter  because a lof of time a horse that win in the same for me becuse i do the green up first but now i want to probe that i am good in this. In the advance versions perons cab be more agresive etc.

Left 15 races yet

pd1 If prefer put the green up option on  at 45% or watever you want

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 13 Feb 2015, 13:09 »
Races by start time
13:15 Fake
Houseparty: Now the odds are at 8. The trigger will trow a lay bet of 9 units.

13:30 Sand
Saffon Prince. Now the odds are a 11.
Avidity. I like also that horse, however its the favorite. The odds now are 6. A good option anyway with a green up.
For the contabiliy i only note the firt one, however with my trigger advance i have trow 9 units at that price, with a green up in this horse at 25%

14:00 Sand
Arbeo. I get my odds at 11 ,6 units. however now are at 14, If want put manually 5, or wait the trigger if catch in play

14:10 Ling
Malaysian Boleh. Odds 5.7 in this moment. 9 units

14:30 Sand
Sorry but i at night  was able to get it Sant Lucy(at 8.6) and gabriele rose( at 11).now are very high. However Briery Belle, now odds are 8.4 are very good option.I think this horse will grow up before in play. 9 units.Note: for the contability i will counts this one , becuse its the real horse for everybody doing this test.

14:50 Fake
Canuspotit Odds at 3.3. i Think its wrong favorite. 15 units

15:15 Ling
Duke Stret. Odds at 10.5.  6 units.

15:50 Ling
Upavon. Odds at 8. 9 units

16:15 Sand
Noble Friend. now the odds are at 13. I trow mine 5 units. I think its going to grow up

16:35 Fake
Mardale. odss now 3.3. I think have value for pre race moves. I think this odd grow up before the star. Not incluide in my selection only fr pre races betting.

16:45 Sand
Eaton Rock. Odds at 9.2. 6 units

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 13 Feb 2015, 13:14 »
RACE OF THE DAY

20:05 Dund
Toom Doley. I think that horse its so bad, but have a good speed. I have put a lot of money in unmachet bets. At 4, 5 , 3, and 5.5. I dont say how much but its a lot. I think this horse is going to lost 90% per cent sure i hope, however the top speed at first maybe can give me the possibility to win a lot. Now the odds are t 10.5. 6 units for the test but put here for if someone want to probe other things

The races will star in 30 minutes so like i dont want to modify nothing  i will continue in this one. Still have some races to do, and i start at 8.

Note: The horses that i put at low odds, its better trow at low odds like unmatched. Like its the favorite most of the times decrease. Example favorite its 3.4 and the race its 2m. Trwo at 2.2 like unmached. etc. The eception its if the race its short 5f, 6f. Get it
16:45 Sand
Eaton Rock. the odds has decrease a lof to 7, so now its better option. I cath worst 8.2 :(

16:55 Ling
Seven Lucky Seven odds now 8.6. I catch at 7.4. 9 units

Continue studing.... put this horses in the txt

19:35 Dund
Staccato Wolf 6 units. Odds 13

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 13 Feb 2015, 13:27 »
Do you know that you can include odds in the tipster file?

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 13 Feb 2015, 14:27 »
no i didnt know that.i will test in timemachine this night

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 13 Feb 2015, 20:39 »
if someone read this collar pier its not going to win i think and its very low now. Other of the day. I go with 10 units

• All members
DAY ONE
« Reply #12 on: 13 Feb 2015, 21:52 »
Sumary of Day one. WON= the lay was ok ;D

Houseparty. 9 units.WON
Saffon Prince. 6 units.WON
Avidity. WON. 9 units, but not in contability for test.
Arbeo. 6 units. WON
Malaysian Boleh. . 9 units, LOST -42. BIg Mistake the favorite dont run.
Briery Belle,  9 units.WON
Canuspotit Odds at 3.3.15 units. LOST. -34.5. here like i say before its better trow and unmached bet at low odds, because was the favorite.
Duke Stret.6 units. WON
Upavon.  9 units. WON
Noble Friend. 5 units. WON
Mardale. 15 units, False favorite. WON. i dont count this to my contability.
Eaton Rock. . 6 units. WON
Toom Doley. 6 units. WON.
Seven Lucky Seve. 9 units.WON
Staccato Wolf 6 units. WON
collar pier. 10 units.WON

Resume 14 WON. 2 lost., .Also a very good read of 2 favorites that dident won, but i use it with green up fuctions.      Total of the day: + 19.5

The problem of the trigger its that maybe there are a lof of unmached bets, but i put in lower odds.
Hope somebody can find my selection useful. Today one of the 2 looses was a mistake. The other its fine, i dont see anything wrong in that selection because i still think its a false favorite.

« Reply #13 on: 13 Feb 2015, 22:19 »
hi,

You really must put ALL the selections in the .txt file and I can download it once a day. To be fair, anything later or missing from the .txt file should not be considered for your results analysis.

Also, does this trigger work if I have other bets on other selections already on the market?

I loaded the file ok today but the trigger did not fire any bets. I will try it again tomorrow

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 13 Feb 2015, 22:33 »
Yes thats true, but if you seems the time i put the final races when they didnt start yet. Anyways for tomorrow i will put every race sooner. My form or work its that sometime i erase the horse of the txt , put the trigger off for that race but put the horse as unmatched and low odds , if that horse has low odds, or trow in the moment that i seem if i found that odd fine.If i am not sure of the odds i let the trigger trow. the txt must be in c: and you must put the password trigger.

Yes the trigger work if you have other selections, but not if the selections that you have already bet are now in the txt. Only one bet per selection with the txt, but its fine, put other like unmatched at lower odds.

I will try to have all the txt done before the start.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE