Author Topic: Duplicate your funds in 30 days  (Read 11423 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Duplicate your funds in 30 days
« on: 13 Oct 2015, 19:33 »
Hi guys!
I developed a betting strategy applied to UK and Ireland horse racing for win market.
Based on the time i have  the "bot" working, can i say that the results are extraordinary(profit: 75% of initial investment in 20 days).

For more informations or teste version: [email protected]

• All members
Re: Duplicate your funds in 30 days
« Reply #1 on: 17 Oct 2015, 11:06 »
My profit after 23 dias: +856.17€
Note: investment equal to €1000

If you want a teste version or to consult the records contact me for: [email protected]
Best regards!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 17 Oct 2015, 12:19 »
Hi,
With respect, 20 days is a very short period. How many races in the sample ?
What period did you test the data over ? Did you use a hold out sample ? otherwise backfitting comes into play.
I recommend you test over at least a 12 month period and around a minimum of 2,000 races before arriving at any conclusion positive or otherwise. Even after testing, I would suggest to bet carefully for several months, as things don't always pan out when the real money is on the table.
Best of luck with it.
R
My grandma taught me not to run downstairs and never back odds on.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 17 Oct 2015, 22:52 »
Hi,
With respect, 20 days is a very short period. How many races in the sample ?
What period did you test the data over ? Did you use a hold out sample ? otherwise backfitting comes into play.
I recommend you test over at least a 12 month period and around a minimum of 2,000 races before arriving at any conclusion positive or otherwise. Even after testing, I would suggest to bet carefully for several months, as things don't always pan out when the real money is on the table.
Best of luck with it.
R
My strategy is set so as to monitor all races(on average 25 per day) and to execute the trigger when are met a number of conditions. Therefore, after 24 days the trigger monitored around 24*25=600 races.

At least 3 years that i've been studying uk/Ireland horse racing. In this period i developed a strategy on paper and through of the market feeder i implemented a trigger which results between 24th september and 17th october was a profit of +886,85€(funds=1000€).

Finnally, i would like to thank, the racepro, the constructive comment that i fully agree.
Best regards!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 24 Oct 2015, 11:42 »
Profit/loss(last 30 days): +1094,94€

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 10 Nov 2015, 14:01 »
Profit/loss(last 30 days): +1094,94€
This sounds wonderful. Only one thing though. If it makes so much money, why do you want to sell it?  ???
A quick calculation tells me that by doubling your money each month your 1 thousand will grow to over 4 million in just 1 year. You really sure you want to sell this? :-\

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 10 Nov 2015, 17:27 »
hi
NOW, that is what i always look at.
IF a system/trigger can make a profit however small would you want to loose that edge in the markets, because the more that bets on a certain selection the more chance that the selection will change it's rank, thus leaving many other users with the wrong rank and a minus profit.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 12 Nov 2015, 00:24 »
This sounds wonderful. Only one thing though. If it makes so much money, why do you want to sell it?  ???
A quick calculation tells me that by doubling your money each month your 1 thousand will grow to over 4 million in just 1 year. You really sure you want to sell this? :-\

My purpose is to get a small, regular and consistent profit per race. Therefore , the development of earnings is an arithmetic progression and non geometric! Besides, the market liquidity sets limits!
Best regards!

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 11 Sep 2017, 22:34 »
Hola!!! Como le va con el Disparador? Éxitos y suerte.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 18 Mar 2018, 22:01 »
Para mais informações ou teste de versão

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 18 Mar 2018, 22:22 »

Oi
isso foi para 2015, então o usuário é um milionário ou ainda está procurando esse sistema perfeito como a maioria de nós ??? .
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 11 Jun 2018, 03:32 »
profit update?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE