Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by tresxtres on 13 Oct 2015
  • Hi guys!
    I developed a betting strategy applied to UK and Ireland horse racing for win market.
    Based on the time i have  the "bot" working, can i say that the results are extraordinary(profit: 75% of initial investment in 20 days).

For more informations or teste version: [email protected]
  • #2 by tresxtres on 17 Oct 2015
  • My profit after 23 dias: +856.17€
    Note: investment equal to €1000

If you want a teste version or to consult the records contact me for: [email protected]
    Best regards!
  • #3 by racepro on 17 Oct 2015
  • Hi,
    With respect, 20 days is a very short period. How many races in the sample ?
    What period did you test the data over ? Did you use a hold out sample ? otherwise backfitting comes into play.
    I recommend you test over at least a 12 month period and around a minimum of 2,000 races before arriving at any conclusion positive or otherwise. Even after testing, I would suggest to bet carefully for several months, as things don't always pan out when the real money is on the table.
    Best of luck with it.
    R
  • #4 by tresxtres on 17 Oct 2015
  • Hi,
    With respect, 20 days is a very short period. How many races in the sample ?
    What period did you test the data over ? Did you use a hold out sample ? otherwise backfitting comes into play.
    I recommend you test over at least a 12 month period and around a minimum of 2,000 races before arriving at any conclusion positive or otherwise. Even after testing, I would suggest to bet carefully for several months, as things don't always pan out when the real money is on the table.
    Best of luck with it.
    R
    My strategy is set so as to monitor all races(on average 25 per day) and to execute the trigger when are met a number of conditions. Therefore, after 24 days the trigger monitored around 24*25=600 races.

At least 3 years that i've been studying uk/Ireland horse racing. In this period i developed a strategy on paper and through of the market feeder i implemented a trigger which results between 24th september and 17th october was a profit of +886,85€(funds=1000€).

Finnally, i would like to thank, the racepro, the constructive comment that i fully agree.
    Best regards!
  • #5 by tresxtres on 24 Oct 2015
  • Profit/loss(last 30 days): +1094,94€
  • #6 by flanna on 10 Nov 2015
  • Profit/loss(last 30 days): +1094,94€
    This sounds wonderful. Only one thing though. If it makes so much money, why do you want to sell it?  ???
    A quick calculation tells me that by doubling your money each month your 1 thousand will grow to over 4 million in just 1 year. You really sure you want to sell this? :-\
  • #7 by mcbee on 10 Nov 2015
  • hi
    NOW, that is what i always look at.
    IF a system/trigger can make a profit however small would you want to loose that edge in the markets, because the more that bets on a certain selection the more chance that the selection will change it's rank, thus leaving many other users with the wrong rank and a minus profit.

mcbee
  • #8 by tresxtres on 12 Nov 2015
  • This sounds wonderful. Only one thing though. If it makes so much money, why do you want to sell it?  ???
    A quick calculation tells me that by doubling your money each month your 1 thousand will grow to over 4 million in just 1 year. You really sure you want to sell this? :-\

My purpose is to get a small, regular and consistent profit per race. Therefore , the development of earnings is an arithmetic progression and non geometric! Besides, the market liquidity sets limits!
    Best regards!
  • #9 by jrivera17 on 11 Sep 2017
  • Hola!!! Como le va con el Disparador? Éxitos y suerte.
  • #10 by William Gomes Dos Santos on 18 Mar 2018
  • Para mais informações ou teste de versão
  • #11 by mcbee on 18 Mar 2018

• Oi
    isso foi para 2015, então o usuário é um milionário ou ainda está procurando esse sistema perfeito como a maioria de nós ??? .
  • #12 by JimNz on 11 Jun 2018
  • profit update?
Pages:
Actions