Author Topic: Easy Racer V2 -Makes Money While You Sleep  (Read 40591 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Easy Racer V2 -Makes Money While You Sleep
« Reply #15 on: 17 Mar 2014, 19:20 »
The spreadsheet cannot be used as proof of profit and I would recommend that it should be ignored. Acceptable methods of verification of profit/loss have already been suggested but none has been used.

The two new recruits, both of whom signed up on the same day, and both of whom showed an immediate interest in this "strategy" in their one and only post thus far, should read around this subject before they take action.

I repeat there is no proper validation of this bot as being profitable. I am not saying it is not profitable, only saying there is no proof that it is.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #16 on: 17 Mar 2014, 19:25 »
The spreadsheet cannot be used as proof of profit and I would recommend that it should be ignored. Acceptable methods of verification of profit/loss have already been suggested but none has been used.

The two new recruits, both of whom signed up on the same day, and both of whom showed an immediate interest in this "strategy" in their one and only post thus far, should read around this subject before they take action.

I repeat there is no proper validation of this bot as being profitable. I am not saying it is not profitable, only saying there is no proof that it is.

Thanks for the comments ... the free trials have been available to everyone, another member has posted screenshots from his own MFP. Please take time and check all the sp's and pick any date or race and I will provide you with a screenshot from betting history, profit and loss and account statement within an hour if requested between 10am and 6pm GMT.
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 17 Mar 2014, 20:08 »
These would be worthless as proof would be required over a prolonged period and not one race chosen at random. By observation it is apparent that you lay horses at very big prices and I believe that you will be a loser in the long run. 

You cannot claim that your strategy is profitable until you provide proof that it is. I think that those who control this forum should remove this thread if no proof is forthcoming.

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 17 Mar 2014, 20:14 »
Yes, I have been testing it a few days and I had only one losing bet. But all together it is in profit still.

I had some computer issues today, but will start testing tomorrow again. Also I will be setting up my Australian account to make it more profitable (whe the trigger can do the AUS and NZL bets also) I will be posting screenshots the coming days. This trigger really looks promising!

To 1oser: can I also take the 50% offer for the first week? How to pay it? I would like to start the subscription the 20th when my trial ends. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
John - http://fisherroulette.com

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 17 Mar 2014, 20:16 »
There are accepted methods of proving profitability and the provision of random screenshots is not one of them.

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #20 on: 17 Mar 2014, 20:32 »
Yes, I have been testing it a few days and I had only one losing bet. But all together it is in profit still.

I had some computer issues today, but will start testing tomorrow again. Also I will be setting up my Australian account to make it more profitable (whe the trigger can do the AUS and NZL bets also) I will be posting screenshots the coming days. This trigger really looks promising!

To 1oser: can I also take the 50% offer for the first week? How to pay it? I would like to start the subscription the 20th when my trial ends. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
John (fisherroulette.com)

Yes you can get the 50% discount for your first week. [1 more 50% discount left after this one.]

PM with the following.

1. Preferred Method of Payment between Neteller & Skrill (Moneybookers)
2. Max liability you will run easy racer at [amount, not currency]
3. Your MFP Software Code
4. Your Email Address

Regrads

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #21 on: 18 Mar 2014, 19:46 »
50% offer closed as all 3 have been taken:o :o :o

will only take 3 more people for now.

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 21 Mar 2014, 17:51 »
50% offer closed as all 3 have been taken

That was pretty quick. Are these people from the forums? Would be nice if they can put some review that this works. And you'll get tons of sign ups for sure.
Gambling is a lifestyle.

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 21 Mar 2014, 18:37 »
Yes, I am from the forum and I took the 50% offer. I will post some statements tonight or tomorrow. Yesterday i had a losing bet, so that was eating up some profits, but today is going well so far. The day before yesterday I had some computer issues and was not able to test it. Also I don't have the Australian wallet yet, so I am missing profits because of that. I am arranging documents to have my Aussie wallet activated...hopefully in a few days or so... ???

If the trigger doesn't hit too many losing bets, then I think it can be profitable. Also the fact that the trigger puts some laybets in the same race sometimes can work in our advantage because that puts the odds in our favour (although increasing the risk a bit for a losing bet, but if the right "donkeys"are chosen then it turns out allright... ;D

So I still have hopes that this trigger turns out profitable. I did notice that some bets were unmatched and those were mainly USA races. Even with only 40 usd liability...So that makes me wonder how to increase the liability if it is unmatched now already. Maybe it has something to do with my MF Pro settings (take X ticks from layprice etc...) I am testing with the settings... ::)

Best regards,

• All members
« Reply #24 on: 21 Mar 2014, 23:32 »
Today went well so far. Still some USA races to go  ;D I have made a printscreen of the bets. I had some unmatched bets again, but there are so many bets placed per day that it doesn't seem to be a problem for the system.

I will keep on testing this trigger and will keep posting some statements. If it loses, I will also post it. I am not in any way affiliated with the trigger. So I don't make any money by promoting it. I just use it. That's it. And I am a happy user so far.   8)

Best regards,

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 26 Mar 2014, 02:00 »
The trigger had some losing bets the last days, but is winning back the loss now. Today was going well. I have the new version 2.2 running. Still waiting for betfair to activate my Australian wallet, so I couldn't test that. The new version 2.2 should be stricter with the AUS races to select horses and so should have a better strikerate according to the creator of the trigger who emailed me (good support !!). ;D

I have attached one printscreen. The day before yesterday statement from MF Pro. I use real money with the test of this trigger.  (but I deleted the balance info for privacy reasons - the individual bet results are shown as well as the totals...) I will attach more printscreens of yesterday and today in another post(s) as the size of the attachment per post is too large otherwise.

Best regards,

• All members
« Reply #26 on: 26 Mar 2014, 02:05 »
Here is the printscreen of MF Pro Statement yesterday...(profit was made) ;-)

Best regards,

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 26 Mar 2014, 02:07 »
Here is the pintscreen of MF Pro Statement today - profit was made again...;-)

Best regards,

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #28 on: 26 Mar 2014, 17:17 »
Looking for 3 people at 25% discount. If you want lay liability of 40, you will pay 30USD.

Offer valid for 24 hours from time of posting or when 3 new people take it.

Join today and get 4 days extra, as bot will be set to expire Sunday 6 April 2014

• All members
« Reply #29 on: 26 Mar 2014, 18:51 »
Here are my results and views on this system which i have run from 17 March 2104 to now.

Attached are my results to date, a slight loss £24 or £40 if you add my subscription fee to it.....   not a disaster!

I may have been unlucky on one day in that my computer crashed overnight and when i rebooted i was on the the wrong end of a lay which set me back instantly by £50. 

The system seems to rely on rank outsiders coming nowhere, and when that is the case you will make small profits (usually between 30p and £4 on a £50 stake), but you will make them very often.  The problem here is that when these horses win then your bank is knocked down £50.

Anyway, can't complain about the support and wish Easy Racer the very best for the future in whatever direction it goes.   I have no doubt that this can be a profitable service, however the weekly price renders the product not financially feasible in my opinion and i therefore could not subscribe any further.

Thanks

Jono :-\

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE