Author Topic: Easy Racer V2 -Makes Money While You Sleep  (Read 40462 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Easy Racer V2 -Makes Money While You Sleep
« Reply #30 on: 26 Mar 2014, 19:34 »
Hi Jono,

I had a look at your spreadsheet. It looks like UK races were performing the best and had some profit. AUS races ended in a loss. Did you only have UK and UAS races selected? You didn't use the Market Locator that comes with the Trigger?
(for example it would have bet on USA horses also when using the market locator that comes with the trigger)

I am testing also with this trigger. You can have a look at the printscreens I have put on this forum in this thread...)

Today it had a losing bet again, so today will end with a loss. I will put up the printscreen of today later in another post. I get the impression that the trigger is having a hard time generating nice profits, because of the losing bets that happen too often... ???

But I will keep on testing for a few more days...and will share the results...;-)

Thanks Jono for sharing your results !

Best regards,
John - http://fisherroulette.com

• All members
« Reply #31 on: 26 Mar 2014, 19:39 »
Hi

I had the market selector to select everything which included USA and RSA.    I have just named the tabs UK and AUS as this is how my bank appears in Betfair.   If you have a look at the specific bets within the excel tabs you will see that it includes different country markets.

thanks

Jono

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #32 on: 26 Mar 2014, 19:42 »
Here are my results and views on this system which i have run from 17 March 2104 to now.

Attached are my results to date, a slight loss £24 or £40 if you add my subscription fee to it.....   not a disaster!

I may have been unlucky on one day in that my computer crashed overnight and when i rebooted i was on the the wrong end of a lay which set me back instantly by £50. 

The system seems to rely on rank outsiders coming nowhere, and when that is the case you will make small profits (usually between 30p and £4 on a £50 stake), but you will make them very often.  The problem here is that when these horses win then your bank is knocked down £50.

Anyway, can't complain about the support and wish Easy Racer the very best for the future in whatever direction it goes.   I have no doubt that this can be a profitable service, however the weekly price renders the product not financially feasible in my opinion and i therefore could not subscribe any further.

Thanks

Jono :-\

Hi Jono

Just want to thank you for your feedback and honesty ... the fix to AUS Racing implemented on the 23rd has definitely made a difference and that is on an upward trend. The two recent losses in the UK market were surprise steamers and I am hoping that I can mitigate these too.

Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #33 on: 27 Mar 2014, 14:00 »
Here I have the printscreen of yesterday which resulted in a loss because of a losing bet... :(

I will test for two more days and post the results here... ;D

Then I have to decide if I want to subscribe again for a week...

Best regards,
John - http:\\fisherroulette.com

• All members
« Reply #34 on: 27 Mar 2014, 15:25 »
What a loss. But yes, I'd certainly give it two more tries first before pulling the plug. Or can there be anything else that can be done here instead?
Gambling is a lifestyle.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #35 on: 05 Apr 2014, 16:07 »
Easy Racer V2 Update

March 2014 Results attached.

Closing Bank 2616.99
+24.98% for the month

Commission calculated @6.5%

File was too large so removed some unnecessary columns.
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #36 on: 05 Apr 2014, 22:06 »
As you know I tested earlier versions. Here's my evaluation of your latest version.
Using a basis that to calculate lay 'turnover' I believe you must use the largest risk in any one race.

I found your turnover was $112,286.
Net profit was $523 or .466% profit on turnover.
True +24% change in capital. 
From my experience that is too low. My sustainable methods are above 2%.

Using the actual vs expected chances I found your expected loses were 47, verses actual of 38 loses from the 3140 lays. There were 1639 races and you had a 97.7% strike rate. You have a 50% chance of hitting 2 losing races in a row. Depending on how many methods you run at once you can risk a lot more than the 2-4% liability. This won't change your Pot% but it will change you bottom line.   

It's a learning curve and you are improving. Merely publicly posting a winning system deserves congratulations. Well done. (pun no intended)       
Improvise Adapt Overcome

• All members
« Reply #37 on: 02 Jan 2017, 17:56 »
Is this system still running

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE