Author Topic: Easy Racer V2 -Makes Money While You Sleep  (Read 40465 times)

Tags:
  • Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
Easy Racer V2 -Makes Money While You Sleep
« on: 11 Mar 2014, 09:25 »
Introducing Easy Racer V2 - The Bot that makes you money while you sleep.

v2 has made $157.79 from the 7th till now, that's 3.5 days. Easy Racer now bets in markets with or without silk data. Attached spreadsheet shows more than 1000 bets in markets like AUS, UAE, GB, IRE & RSA. No matter which time zone you are in V2 will make money while you sleep.

Current SP lay liability is set to $40 (or 40 of your currency)

v2 will cost your lay_liability per week. If your bot is set to SP lay liability of 40, you will pay $40 per week.
10% discount for 10 weeks or more
25% discount for 25 weeks or more
Prices subject to change without Notice and membership may be limited.

Free trial is attached expires on the 14th March 2014.
Relevant market locator also included and required. Set check for new markets to every two hours so as to not load too many markets.
Idle refresh can be as high as 5 seconds. in-play does not matter.

Password is free
Fortune favors the brave!

• Nerd
  • Élite
Re: Easy Racer V2 -Makes Money While You Sleep
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2014, 06:06 »
v2.1

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2014, 17:28 »
Hi 1oser (not loser of course - hehe),

Can you tell me a bit more about the trigger Easy racer V2? How does it select the horses? What are the criteria? What is the logic behind it? I notice (I have it running as trial in test mode now) that the trigger is betting lay bets on high priced horses. But in my opionion the odds are setup in such a way that once in a while (the frequency depending on the hight of the odds) the horse WILL win. I also see that in your exell sheet. Okay, the trigger made more money than it lost in the 3 to 5 days span. But if it will make money long term?  ???I don't know...(I hope so...hehe;-) :D

Did you test this trigger over a longer period? If so, could you share your results on this forum?

I will be testing the trigger the coming days too...(fingers crossed) Can you supply to me a trial version that works for one week at least? Then I will test your trigger for one week and share the results here...okay?

@public: Anybody who bought the trigger can share results too please?

Thanks a lot. Regards,
John (fisherroulette.com)

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #3 on: 14 Mar 2014, 09:53 »
Can you tell me a bit more about the trigger Easy racer V2?
When conditions are favorable it lays certain selections.

How does it select the horses? What are the criteria? What is the logic behind it?
Can't answer that.

I notice (I have it running as trial in test mode now) that the trigger is betting lay bets on high priced horses. But in my opionion the odds are setup in such a way that once in a while (the frequency depending on the hight of the odds) the horse WILL win.
The idea is to miss the losers or if you're getting value you get a winner one in 60 while laying 50/1

I also see that in your exell sheet. Okay, the trigger made more money than it lost in the 3 to 5 days span. But if it will make money long term?  ???I don't know...(I hope so...hehe;-)
This you have to see for yourself. Previously paper traded it prior to switching to live so no huge amounts of real live data.

Did you test this trigger over a longer period? If so, could you share your results on this forum?
Yes, on paper, but live results were not as good as paper hence I tweaked it to 2.1.

I will be testing the trigger the coming days too...(fingers crossed) Can you supply to me a trial version that works for one week at least? Then I will test your trigger for one week and share the results here...okay
5 day trial sent ... enjoy and good luck.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 14 Mar 2014, 15:45 »
Hi 1oser,

Thank you very much for the 5 day trial. I have it running now and I will test with real money. I noticed that sometimes several horses are laid in one race? Can you confirm that? What betting bank do you recommend to start with (with the liability set to 40 as in the trial version). I think there are not many losers to be expected one after the other, but theoretically it COULD happen. So would it be safe to say that at least two times the liability, but preferably 4 or 5 times that amount should be the minimum? So in the case of 40 liability, 80 would be bare minimum, but 160 or 200 would be better to start with. What are your thougts on this?

Yesterday afternoon/evening (I started the trial then...) it went allright! No losing bets and several winning bets, one bet even winning 5.18 (was laid at lower odds around 8.0).

I only have to activate/authenticate my Australian wallet with betfair, as the trigger/MF Pro can't place any bets on Australian and NZL races. So I reccon when I will arrange that, this trigger will be even more profitable for me... ;D

Let's see what to today will bring. I will update this post with new results (late) at night when the USA races are done... :D

Best regards,
John
(Developer of fisherroulette.com)

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #5 on: 15 Mar 2014, 13:52 »
I noticed that sometimes several horses are laid in one race? Can you confirm that?

That is correct.

What betting bank do you recommend to start with (with the liability set to 40 as in the trial version). I think there are not many losers to be expected one after the other, but theoretically it COULD happen. So would it be safe to say that at least two times the liability, but preferably 4 or 5 times that amount should be the minimum? So in the case of 40 liability, 80 would be bare minimum, but 160 or 200 would be better to start with. What are your thougts on this?
I recommend 50 times, but as little as 10 times is ok. 4 or 5 will put you under too much mental pressure after 2 losses in quick succession.

Yesterday afternoon/evening (I started the trial then...) it went allright! No losing bets and several winning bets, one bet even winning 5.18 (was laid at lower odds around 8.0).
Yes, the bets will vary, with mostly high odds and the odd medium, low one's. Now that you're in some profit, don't be greedy, just let it run. There will be ups and downs, but overall trend should be up.

I only have to activate/authenticate my Australian wallet with betfair, as the trigger/MF Pro can't place any bets on Australian and NZL races. So I reccon when I will arrange that, this trigger will be even more profitable for me... Grin
Yes .. that will help profitability.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 15 Mar 2014, 14:18 »
I have let it run yesterday night and the trigger made some profit again. No losing bet (yet). I have attached a printscreen of appr. 3 hours of running the trigger yesterday. It's the only method at the moment I use for horse races, so all the bets in the printscreen are from the Easy Racer V2 trigger.

I will let it run today also and hope for the best...(so far so good...) ;D

Best regards,
John (Developer Fisher Roulette Software - fisherroulette.com)

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #7 on: 15 Mar 2014, 14:52 »
nice good start indeed ... hopefully by the end of the trial you would have made enough for the subscription.  ;D

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 16 Mar 2014, 23:16 »
Ok how can I purchase your trigger??

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #9 on: 17 Mar 2014, 08:04 »
Drop me a pm, with how much liability you want to lay at and your software code. You can pay via Moneybookers or Neteller.

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 17 Mar 2014, 18:08 »
Would it be possible to have a trial of your product please.

thanks

Jono

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #11 on: 17 Mar 2014, 18:16 »
Would it be possible to have a trial of your product please.

thanks

Jono

Sorry man .. no more free frial.

I can give you the first 7 days at 50% off after which you should make that back and have enough for future subscriptions.  ;D

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #12 on: 17 Mar 2014, 19:05 »
Since for me Easy Racer is the only bot betting at SP, it's very easy to download betting history and monitor performance.

Attached is a spreadsheet showing all Easy Racer Bets since the 13th, when I made the v2.1 tweak.

As you can see from the spreadsheet, Easy Racer has taken bets in USA, AUS, GB, IRE, RSA & FRA Races.

Easy Racer is currently sitting at $112.64 profit from a lay liability of 52.5. With a $500 bank you would be sitting at almost 25% profit from just under 4 days. In these 4 days the bank would have hit a low of only about 450 (-50 draw down) and very little stress.

You would have already made enough money to pay for your MFP (Monthly Sub) + Trigger (Week Sub) and even a monthly VPS Subscription.

First 3 Subscribers will get 50% Off their first week.

PnL quoted after 6.5% commission

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 17 Mar 2014, 19:11 »
Hi

First 7 days for 50% sounds like a fair deal, thanks... how do I go about setting this up?

thanks

Jono

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #14 on: 17 Mar 2014, 19:17 »
Hi

First 7 days for 50% sounds like a fair deal, thanks... how do I go about setting this up?

thanks

Jono

PM with the following.

1. Preferred Method of Payment between Neteller & Skrill (Moneybookers)
2. Max liability you will run easy racer at [amount, not currency]
3. Your MFP Software Code
4. Your Email Address

I will throw in rest of today and tomorrow free with the subscription ending on the 25th (included).

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE