Author Topic: Easy Racer  (Read 62877 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Re: Easy Racer
« Reply #15 on: 02 Jan 2014, 20:16 »
hi 1oser
am i correct that you are gmt+2 hours.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #16 on: 02 Jan 2014, 20:19 »
hi 1oser
am i correct that you are gmt+2 hours.

mcbee

correct Mcbee
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 07 Jan 2014, 18:21 »
Has anybody tried this and won money with it??

Come to think of it, has anybody tried this and lost money with it??

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #18 on: 09 Jan 2014, 08:31 »
Opening Bank
$2009.33

No Bets for Jan 3,4,5,6,7

Jan 8
Ling +$2.42
Kemp +$6.86

Closing Balance
$2018.61

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 09 Jan 2014, 08:40 »
Has anybody tried this and won money with it??

Come to think of it, has anybody tried this and lost money with it??

Perhaps I should clarify this.  ::)

Has anybody other than the seller of the bot tried this and won money with it?

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 09 Jan 2014, 08:59 »
The only accepted way of proving profits is to provide a video of the account as it is opened on Betfair. It should show profits over a variety of periods. Screenshots are easily faked and not acceptable. Certainly, the poster's posting amounts relating to his profits is totally unacceptable. I am not suggesting that the poster is in any way dishonest but he is wasting his time trying to claim profits in the way he does.

Please may this thread be moved to the "trigger for sale" part of the forum ? This is the next best thing to deleting such threads completely which would be my preferred course of action.

Do others agree, please ?

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #21 on: 09 Jan 2014, 09:52 »
The only accepted way of proving profits is to provide a video of the account as it is opened on Betfair. It should show profits over a variety of periods. Screenshots are easily faked and not acceptable. Certainly, the poster's posting amounts relating to his profits is totally unacceptable. I am not suggesting that the poster is in any way dishonest but he is wasting his time trying to claim profits in the way he does.

Please may this thread be moved to the "trigger for sale" part of the forum ? This is the next best thing to deleting such threads completely which would be my preferred course of action.

Do others agree, please ?

One of the mods can move this to "triggers for sale"

Sorry but there are lots of other bets going on in my account and so it would be a waste to go through 60 bets, just to show 3.

There are 2 people trialing the bot, and I know Londolozi is running it, so maybe he will post about his experience so far.

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #22 on: 11 Jan 2014, 10:56 »
Opening Balance
$2018.61

Sthl 9th +$1.86
Ling 10th +$2.96

Closing Balance
$2023.43

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #23 on: 14 Jan 2014, 16:38 »
Opening Balance
$2023.43

Jan 13.  Wolv +$1.26
Jan 14. Sthl +$1.11
Jan 14. Sthl -45.66  [there was more than 1 lay in the same race]

Closing Balance
$1980.14

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #24 on: 21 Jan 2014, 06:55 »
Opening Balance
$1980.14

Jan 15 +$6.07
Jan 16 No Bet
Jan 17 No Bet
Jan 18 No Bet
Jan 19 +$5.47
Jan 20 +$15.46

Closing Balance
$2007.14

Attached some screenshot of the account showing some of the bets

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #25 on: 23 Jan 2014, 09:13 »
Opening Balance
$2007.14

Jan 21 Sthl $2.79
Jan 22 Kemp $7.19 [2 races / 3 lays]

Closing Balance
$2017.12

• Élite
« Reply #26 on: 23 Jan 2014, 10:35 »
hi 1oser
i am sorry, but bet amounts and profit/loss mean nothing, as any amounts can be typed.
the only way is to send the selections (a copy of the program log with the actual bet placed) to somebody before the race starts, then they can confirm that the selection was chosen by the bot/system and a winner or losser.
or put the selections/program log on here, because the post is time stamped.
you would not lose anthing but may gain bot user's confidence in your triggers/system.
this way bot user's can see that the system/triggers are working and making a profit or loss.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 24 Jan 2014, 09:47 »
Hi 1oser,

mcbee has made a great suggestion. Proof the selections, in this forum, before the races run. Then we can see if the bot really works.

I just need a bit of irrefutable proof before renting the bot. I'd love to use your bot but without real evidence it sounds too good to be true  :-\

What size of bank would I need to use to make £50 per week? (similar to unemployment money) 8)

• All members
« Reply #28 on: 24 Jan 2014, 21:24 »
I have had 1loser's bot on my machine and since he offered the trial, since an SP update on 04Jan it has not placed a bet. 1loser is aware but I have had no fix from him. Mcbee is correct transparency and validation. If I was able to validate the results independently that would add more confidence to your potential clients.

I can't validate any selections even though Easy Racer has been running on my machine every night.

Improvise Adapt Overcome

• All members
« Reply #29 on: 24 Jan 2014, 21:39 »
I have had 1loser's bot on my machine and since he offered the trial, since an SP update on 04Jan it has not placed a bet.

Well, at least it isn't losing any money for you. When all is said and done, that is a step in the right direction. I wish I had that particular trigger running in the Arsenal game which has just finished as I would have saved myself some cash :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE