Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by edpsystem on 06 Jan 2014
  • Hi to all !  :)

You can try our strategy " Every Day Profit system " There're  fully automated 3 versions and you can choose any - they all make profit !

We post daily updated results on our Facebook pages called " Every Day Profit system ", "Every Day Profit 1.1 " and " Every Day Profit 1.2 "

Please check  the  montly results for each version on the our page edpbot.com

Every Day Profit 1.1 is currently showing a profit over 700 pts in a just 4 months !

We offer 28 days Free Trial for the Bot that run here on MarketFeeder Pro when you buy the Manual or Get the Manual FREE and save £87 when subscribe to our Bot 90 Days !

Please contact us via mail [email protected] if still have any questions .Thanks for reading
  • #2 by rubold on 06 Jan 2014
  • Wrong sub-forum again!

Moderators, please move this to Child Boards: Triggers for Sale
  • #3 by edpsystem on 06 Jan 2014
  • Sorry ..

I'm new here

Please suggest a topic
  • #4 by nigelbleddfa1 on 06 Jan 2014
  • It would be preferable if you made the effort to post in the correct place rather than rely on others to assist you after you have posted.  MarketFeeder Pro is first class software and I believe that posts such as yours dissuade others from purchasing it.
  • #5 by 1oser on 06 Jan 2014
  • I am not a fan of Martingale, but I still must say the results look impressive, good luck with the sales.
Pages:
Actions