Author Topic: New Horse Betting trigger, advice, working for over a year.  (Read 5357 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I have been using market feeder now for the last 6 years. I have tried hundreds and thousands of different methods. And all have failed, dogs, horse, UK, us, Aus. The longest good run was 3 months. Over a year ago i went back to basics low profit, low risk. I have been using my new trigger now for over a year and have had no total losses, in my book that is a winning formula. I have been using real money over the year but low amounts for test purposes. Over that year I have made £145, I know it does not sound much but I am thinking of this as a long term project, I can reinvest the winnings then increase the profit. Has any got any advice for me or questions?

• All members
Hi Trojan,

If your trigger is making money my advice would be for you to send me a copy of it.

• Élite
hi
if it is that good, then start using a percent of your bank, so as your profit increases so does the bet amount thus increasing more profit over time.

this is an old thread so maybe now he is rich.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
I am a millionaire! not yet but seriously it has been working for over a year and half now so it is look great. Its needs a large bank and yes Mcbee i have compounding the profits so it will increase the profits offer time.

• All members
My advice is to send me the trigger so I can investigate further.

• All members
"neeeds a large bank..." you are using martingale?!

• All members
No martingale, will always let you down in the end! ;D

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE