Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Trojan on 11 Jan 2016
  • Hi,

I have been using market feeder now for the last 6 years. I have tried hundreds and thousands of different methods. And all have failed, dogs, horse, UK, us, Aus. The longest good run was 3 months. Over a year ago i went back to basics low profit, low risk. I have been using my new trigger now for over a year and have had no total losses, in my book that is a winning formula. I have been using real money over the year but low amounts for test purposes. Over that year I have made £145, I know it does not sound much but I am thinking of this as a long term project, I can reinvest the winnings then increase the profit. Has any got any advice for me or questions?
  • #2 by flanna on 04 May 2016
  • Hi Trojan,

If your trigger is making money my advice would be for you to send me a copy of it.

• #3 by mcbee on 04 May 2016
  • hi
    if it is that good, then start using a percent of your bank, so as your profit increases so does the bet amount thus increasing more profit over time.

this is an old thread so maybe now he is rich.

mcbee
  • #4 by Trojan on 26 Jul 2016
  • I am a millionaire! not yet but seriously it has been working for over a year and half now so it is look great. Its needs a large bank and yes Mcbee i have compounding the profits so it will increase the profits offer time.
  • #5 by liltbrockie on 27 Jul 2016
  • My advice is to send me the trigger so I can investigate further.
  • #6 by liltbrockie on 27 Jul 2016
  • "neeeds a large bank..." you are using martingale?!
  • #7 by Trojan on 27 Jul 2016
  • No martingale, will always let you down in the end! ;D
Pages:
Actions