Author Topic: Project X - Double Dutch - FREE for this week  (Read 4246 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Project X - Double Dutch - FREE for this week
« on: 21 Sep 2018, 12:55 »
Hi There,

I have Developed a Trigger and I called it Project X - Double Dutch and here goes;

FREE BETWEEN 21-9-18 - 28-8-18

Edit these constants to make it works how you like, they are set at default settings.

----- MARKET SETTINGS -----
General -
Time to bet - Enter how many SECONDS before the off you want to bet
Min Runners - Enter the minimum number of runners in a race before bet is placed
Min Volume - The minimum amount matched in the current market (Set to 0 to disable)
MAX SET 'A' - Enter how many losing bets in Dutch Set A before Set B is Triggered
MAX SET 'B' - Enter how mnay losing bets in Dutch Set B before Set A is Triggered
Overrounds - Check if book is formed before bet is placed
> Min Back Book % - Default is set to 100% (set to 0 to disable)
> Max Back Book % - Default is set to 115% (set to 1000 to disable)
> Min Lay Book % - Default is set to 85% (set to 0 to disable)
> Max Lay Book % - Default is set to 100% (set to 1000 to disable)
Skip Favourite
> Skip Fav 1 - Skip if the 1st favourite is less than {price} set at 1.01 to disable
> Skip Fav 2 - Skip if the 2nd favourite is less than {price} set at 1.01 to disable
> Skip Fav 3 - Skip if the 3rd favourite is less than {price} set at 1.01 to disable
----- SELECTION SETTINGS -----
GENERAL -
Dutch Set - Which set to bet with first, 1= SET A; 2= SET B.
Back / Lay Ratio - In TICKS the maximum difference between Back Price and LAy Price per selection.
SET A SELECTIONS
> SET A 1 - favourite selection 1
> SET A 2 - favourite selection 2
> SET A 3 - favourite selection 3 (to dutch 2 selections set to 0)
> SET A 4 - favourite selection 4 (OR to dutch 3 selections set this to 0)
SET B SELECTIONS
> SET B 1 - favourite selection 1
> SET B 2 - favourite selection 2
> SET B 3 - favourite selection 3 (to dutch 2 selections set to 0)
> SET B 4 - favourite selection 4 (OR to dutch 3 selections set this to 0)
PRICE
Minimum Back Price - The minimum back price of ANY favourite
Maximum Back Price - The minimum back price of ANY favourite
----- STAKING -----
GENERAL -
Inital Stake - Set your stake amount here
Dutch Stake Type - set to 1 for Liability or set to 2 for Amount to win
LAY UPDOWN
> Loss UP - Increase bet size by X on losing bet
> Win DOWN - Decrease bet size by X on winning bet
> Max Points - The Maximum amount of points in any bet (set to 0 to disable Lay UPDOWN)
PARLAY
Max winning bets - The maximum amount of winning bets to accumulate stake.
Percent of profit - The X% of profit to be used in next bet (set to 0 to disable PARLAY)
Set stake to 0 - Set this to 0 to keep main stake, or 1 to ignore main stake on next bet once profit is made
SELECTIONS
Min Selections - The MINIMUM amount of selections that meet all other conditions to place bet
Max Seelections - The MAXIMUM amount of selections that meet all other conditions to place bet
Min Overround - The MINIMUM overround of qualified selections (set to 0 to disable)
Max Overround - The MAXIMUM overround of qualified selections (set to 0 to disable)
----- READ ONLY -----
Please do not change, edit or delete these values, as in doing so will cause
the trigger not to work.
----- OTHER INFO -----
The Dutching triggers are set to take best available Back price, and are also set
to 'Take SP' whereby on SP markets if 1 bet is not matched, this should reduce losses.
I do hope that you get all bets matched all the time but this is not the case for many people
who are dutching, You may want to only bet in High Liquid markets for that reason, but that is
not mine or the Market Feeder software's fault and as a result neither will accept responsibility
for monies lost using my trigger or the software.
There has also been times when setting min selections to 3, it will only bet on 2
which clearly is not the intended purpose, im not sure why this happens but i think
it could be a fault in the software, if anyone has any suggestions on this and would like
to help please email me on [email protected].

Please only bet with money you can afford to lose and Gamble resposibly.

Donations are welcome, please use paypal and send them to [email protected]

WARNING: I do intend to sell this system in the future if it proves popular and donations
dont cover the costs of my time.

If all goes well, i maybe able to create more triggers, so good luck!

• All members
Re: Project X - Double Dutch - FREE for this week
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2018, 13:09 »
Password is: projectx

« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2018, 15:09 »
Hi

Nice work (I can see you put alot of effort into the trigger). Good luck with it.

Couple of points,
Could you explain the theory of what the trigger does, the staking plan, loss recovery etc etc

Also, if it does on certain occasions only back 2 of 3 intended selections, assigning the blame to Mfpro is very flippant, there is zero reference on any other threads of any known unsolved issues. My initial guess would be the back or lay book percentages collapsing, and hence the trigger makes a decision rather than any fault in the  software.

I just tried it and it works fine (it bet inplay, but not pre-race), and also picked up the win. 

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 2018, 15:42 »
Hi

Nice work (I can see you put alot of effort into the trigger). Good luck with it.

Couple of points,
Could you explain the theory of what the trigger does, the staking plan, loss recovery etc etc

Also, if it does on certain occasions only back 2 of 3 intended selections, assigning the blame to Mfpro is very flippant, there is zero reference on any other threads of any known unsolved issues. My initial guess would be the back or lay book percentages collapsing, and hence the trigger makes a decision rather than any fault in the  software.

I just tried it and it works fine (it bet inplay, but not pre-race), and also picked up the win.
Hi there,
Thanks for giving it a go, you made some valid points however, the theory behind this is not to keep dutching the same favourites to minimise losing runs, the lay updown is similar to lay pro 88, also the parlay is there so if your first bet was to win you could place only X% of your winnings onto next bet so basically you could sinply think of it as a risk free bet, but ive left all options open for users to determine there own settings etc.

With regards to blame on mfpro i think i shouldnt of put this on the post anyway but was kinda hoping someone with same issue would come forward and help fix the issue, something i will hopefully be able to do is get all the selections in 1 trigger and place bets on them in another trigger to avoid the drop out whilst bets are being placed.

Thanks for your feedback, and onto your issue of it not betting pre race, this is possible because i have set time to bet is equal to or less than X, could change this to between 5 secs and X if you want. But if the market meets all conditions the trigger will firez only issue i have with it though is it checks if market is idle or suspended hmmm.
Kev

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 21 Sep 2018, 19:40 »
Hi,

Just a little update, I am testing a new build that will hopefully prevent betting inPlay and fix the issue with only placing 2 bets instead of 3.

Will issue update on this thread once tested.

Kev

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 21 Sep 2018, 20:13 »
Hello again,

Just had a brain wave, would anyone like the idea that if 1 bet was unmatched say 2 secs before start time then green up to minimise loss, this is a pretty big addition and will require some work, just not sure if it is worth doing so i will definately try and implement this if its something people want, il also add a poll to this thread to get a clear view of whether its wanted or not, so say if only 2 bets matched out of 3 then 2 secs before off if 1 unmatched bet is outstanding then green up on the bets already placed it certainly is a betfair demon to dutching and can cost a lot of money as its nearly always the selection that didnt match actually wins the race, if you betfair plays against you then this wonderful software definately has the tools to play the game back against them.

Kev

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 21 Sep 2018, 20:39 »
Just to add here that this trigger and any other trigger i develop under project x will be donation based, and not charged for.

I got into this because my son was diagnosed with cancer and i was a taxi driver at the time and had to come out of work (and his mum) to look after him, he has since been givin the all clear but the effects of chemotherapy will last for 2yrs+, its been really hard we have a 6 month old little girl and 2 other children aged 15 and 7, this is the reason why i asked for donations only because i realise people have familys and there own circumstances.

All donations will be used to keep my family safe and well, this is why i worked so hard he asked for xbox gold the other day and i had to say no i had £4 left i just want to give him everythin and feel i fail him everytime i have a situation like this, hes been through hell and back, somethin most people wont have to contend with so he deserves everything.

I think the personal effect from anythin we do in life is as important as everything else we do, afterall we all have feelings and emotions.

Thanks for reading and i hope i can help everyone have a better life.

Kev

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 24 Sep 2018, 14:39 »
Hi,

There seems to be a bug for me anyway whilst using trigger, it stops placing bets and requires a reload, is anyone else having this issue i am working on a fix but the error is when its checking whether previous triggered even is settled, this could be due to me using multiple instances, i am working on a new version not having much look gettin it to work properly yet but it is a complicated trigger which takes time so will issue an update later, but i will fix this issue now if anyone having the same trouble, i will also issue new updates with with a free extension on the expiry date.

Kev

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 26 Sep 2018, 22:25 »
Hi,

After further tests am still having a couple of issues but im confident i will get update ulloaded by the 28th of september and will allow another week.

If anyone wants me to build them a complicated trigger then please email me [email protected], i enjoy the rush of programming the impossible! But takes time and its got to be reasonable.

Kev

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE