Author Topic: Project X - Lay Chaser (inPlay Horse Racing)  (Read 3815 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Project X - Lay Chaser (inPlay Horse Racing)
« on: 15 Nov 2018, 11:40 »
Hi there,

May I introduce you to this new trigger I have developed and tweaked and tested over a few weeks, Its called the Lay Chaser.

This trigger will only work with inPlay horse racing and best results are from UK and Ireland horse racing.

Its called the Lay Chaser, because is will Lay Favs before the off and if 1 of them is winning it will chase your liability around so u still get the win.

Take a look at this video that demonstrates its ability: https://youtu.be/rF1YJSjJ9jg

I am offering this for a week to try for FREE, works in both Real and Test modes and stake is limited to £2.00, the stake limit is removed from the full version which you can buy for £15 per week.

I am having some great results from this and I hope you will too.

To Buy;  email me on [email protected]

kev

Password: projectx [expires: 22/11/2018]

• All members
Re: Project X - Lay Chaser (inPlay Horse Racing)
« Reply #1 on: 15 Nov 2018, 13:26 »
Liabilities get nasty pretty quick.

What if Midnight Midge came shooting down again... you'd end up laying something at high odds for ~ £35!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: 15 Nov 2018, 14:40 »
There was only £2.96 available at 6.20 

Next refresh, it had gone to 18.0!!! 

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 15 Nov 2018, 15:02 »
Hi yes did notice that, i did put option in to set max liability in bet, there could be some improvement its all about getting the timing right, yesterday it held up all day not 1 loss from UK and irish so i left setting the same for them, the trigger works differently for any other market because of the delay in the prices but i will take a look later and see what can be done.

Kev

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 Nov 2018, 15:14 »
Fact is Kevin... this is just a loss recovery system in essence... and one day... your bank is gonna get wiped.... (assuming the bet is even matched) It's just not sustainable, or scaleable.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 15 Nov 2018, 18:01 »
Fact is Kevin... this is just a loss recovery system in essence... and one day... your bank is gonna get wiped.... (assuming the bet is even matched) It's just not sustainable, or scaleable.
I dont agree that this is any kind of loss recovery and am not saying its perfect, i actually had this working another way where liability was much smaller and hedge bets were placed earlier when money was available, i thought that this produces better returns but i was blindsided to the fact that it may do this short term and not so much long term.
I will release a version of my last one i did call it the dutch chaser but instead of inital lay bets they were initial dutch bets and returns were low but more chance at winning for less liability on the hedge bet, but it still needs polishing up and will release the new one for free initially see what they think.
But if anyone likes this let me know, as i said i will release a different trigger not an update to this one because it works differently so look out on forum for the Dutch chaser.
Kev

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 16 Nov 2018, 14:02 »
Hi,

Please use this new version v1.5, I have modified it to only lay the 1st fav, the result is a lot less liability, you can also set limits for hedge bet, such as price & liability and if not satisfied then you will just take a loss on that market, further you can also set it to only hedge X times.

Also I have revised the price of this Trigger and have now put it down to £10 Per Week.

kev

Expires: 23/11/2018
Password: projectx

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 18 Nov 2018, 23:22 »
I have created a new version of this trigger, but due to lack of intrest I wont be posting it on this forum but if you are intrested then please email me: [email protected].

The new version will hedge out the loss (spread loss) on the winning selection (by backing) , then just place a new bet on another selection for the same amount of money as your original lay bet, liability is kept to an absolute minimum. but it will keep moving the liability around even if ur hedged selection starts winning.

kev

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE