Author Topic: Race Master  (Read 10589 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Race Master
« Reply #15 on: 11 Mar 2016, 21:18 »
Friday....

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 12 Mar 2016, 02:01 »
From Monday I will offer a 2 day free trial as some may be thinking my results are photo shopped etc. They are not. It's taken around 6 months of developing these 7 triggers involving coders, ex CH4 racing pundits and employees of BF and BD. The logic is around understanding the cross matching systems and not taking what you think is the best offer prices. I will limit the number of free trials to 20. So email me if you wish to have access. It will only be for the protected version. That's not cheap and the unprotected version is seriously expensive. Reason being that BF and BD will probably close your account or backers/layers will stop forming the markets. Thanks.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 12 Mar 2016, 18:00 »
Saturday....

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 14 Mar 2016, 12:10 »
Got the trial, will post screenshots after todays test, but there is only one option to try it out and ii is a test mode, it is bad, there is no option to choose stake size, and i wanted to try it out live with small stakes..

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 14 Mar 2016, 12:22 »
Got the trial, will post screenshots after todays test, but there is only one option to try it out and ii is a test mode, it is bad, there is no option to choose stake size, and i wanted to try it out live with small stakes..

Oh dear, trial is test mode only?   What a joke, it will bear almost no relation to live betting.  Does it work with Time machine, that would be better?

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 14 Mar 2016, 12:30 »

Oh dear, trial is test mode only?   What a joke, it will bear almost no relation to live betting.  Does it work with Time machine, that would be better?

no idea about TM tho, just thinking whats the point to pay a lot of money for a trigger which you cant even try in real mode for at least 7 days, it is like buying lottery ticket, trial 2 days only and only in test mode, ok i am sure i dont even need to test it as the guy who selling this will post screenshots himself and i would believe in those screenshots they are real, when you sell a trigger for a lot of money then you should limit it to certain number first and give option to try it out in real mode for real money!!!

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 14 Mar 2016, 15:21 »
Looks like the trigger is a big fail guys, don't waste yr time, after 6 races it's already lost $20+ and that a lot at 100$ initial stakes.
Ok what it is it doing, it trying to back favorite at a lay price from third box, if price jumps it is matched, if move down bet is cancelled, after matched back bet it trying to lay with profit,  1 or 2 ticks, if price jumps higher then it closes with loss, if favorite win the race you lost, if favorite lose u lose nothing. Obviously you can sit on the ladder with scalping manually and do better making those small scalps to make free bets tho.. I believe it will also bet in-play ones you close on profit before in-play, but the story is when you try it live it will never do the same as in test-mode. What a farking scam excuse me and this guy is asking for 600 pounds for unprotected trigger and 300 for protected..joke

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE