Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by kremel123 on 26 Dec 2012
  • Greetings

I have mathematicaly developed the system which is 100% risk free
    and makes money consistently on betting exchanges with combination of classic
    bookmakers. Yes it is manual system and it is RISK FREE!

I am willing to sell 1 copy of this system for 2000 Eur. And you will also have
    my support over Skype. I will teach you how to catch fishes for life!

You will never lose another cent again. It is not arbitrage it is very simple set
    and forget system. It only takes 1-2 hours per day and you can do it almost
    on every soccer game.

I dont want this to get too massive so i am willing to accept only 1 client.

Thanks

[email protected]
  • #2 by mcbee on 26 Dec 2012
  • hi
    it looks like you want MORE than just one client, is that one client from every forum.

Yesterday 06:09 PM #26
    kremel123
    kremel123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    SBR Points: 81
    Message Me

hi
        everybody. i am willing to share my system for 2000 Eur. and i am ready to sell only 1 copy.we can talk over skype.i dont want this to get to many attention. only 1 client over skype.it is 100% system and it is not arbitrage and it is very simple. i am only ready to sell this because i need capital for my own start.

THIS IS FROM YOUR OTHER FORUM.
    and as the other forum members said

you're in the wrong place to try to panhandle. Go to a place with more rookies.

Bro u will soon be kicked off this site for asking for money for picks merry Christmas lol

so have a nice day and GOOD BYE

mcbee
  • #3 by kremel123 on 26 Dec 2012
  • It is true really mr. Mcbee i first posted on Sbrforum and i was banned due to their forum policy. So now i am continuing my post here under For Sale section. I hope i found now a right place for my discussion.

• #4 by kremel123 on 26 Dec 2012
  • I have not sold system yet. and yes only 1 client.
  • #5 by rubold on 26 Dec 2012
  • This is 'Triggers for sale' - so unless your system can be converted into a bot trigger, then it has no place here.
  • #6 by flanna on 07 Jan 2013
  • I have not sold system yet. and yes only 1 client.

I'd be happy to buy this system if I can pay for it with the winnings it makes. So, would you let me use the system for a year and each day that it makes more than 20 Eur. I will send you 10 Eur.

I have been searching for the holy grail for quite a few years, so your system looks to be exactly what I want.
  • #7 by kremel123 on 10 Jan 2013
  • i am getting many of this questions? and i dont know how to deal with them
Pages:
Actions