Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Crimson on 12 Nov 2012
  • Want to try it 3 days completly FREE?
  • #17 by rubold on 12 Nov 2012
  • OK, I'll try it - better to start the trial when there are some matches, like Saturday.
    My email address is in my profile.
  • #18 by Crimson on 12 Nov 2012
  • Your email is hidden.
  • #19 by Kabaall on 12 Nov 2012
  • Hi, can i also try to run the triggers?
  • #20 by Crimson on 13 Nov 2012
  • Kabaall bot sent, let me know what you think about it after the trial period.

Rubold check mail please.
  • #21 by Crimson on 13 Nov 2012
  • Why we rent it?

We rent the bot because, it operates in the Match Odds market  where money volume is abundant so we can all profit.

We rent it because, imagine 5 people renting it per month, now imagine 10 people, 20 30, it will be a great income without having that much trouble.

We rent it because we have complete control of the bot, we use password protection, expirity dates and other security tools.

Although we are renting it right now there will be a limited number of people using the bot, we are aiming at 50 people.

Your Main Doubt.

You ask,

Why dont you just run it on your PC?

I answer, "well i do that but as we all know theres no strategy that guarantees 0 reds per month, at least i dont know any"

-What i know is that i have had profit every single month with it, BUT i would like to earn even more money and if i can earn it having 100% sure that i will get no reds, that thats just awsome.

If you decide to buy us the bot, we will send you the list with the monthy prices, prices vary depending on the liability you want to use.

We are offering a 75% discount if you bring a friend with you that also buy us the bot, we are doing this because we want to reach our 50 people goal  as soon as possible.

We are offering a 3 day trial COMPLETLY FREE, what do you have to lose?

Your sucess is our sucess.

• #22 by 1oser on 19 Nov 2012
  • Rubold .. feedback??
  • #23 by rubold on 19 Nov 2012
  • The triggers were laying the underdog pre-start  at a high price when there was a hot favourite.  There was no filtering out matches with low liquidity and the lay was being taken at lay_price, so was very poor value with the wide back/Lay spread in these type of matches.  

I pointed this out to the author and in his last message he stated there must be something wrong with my bot as it shouldn't be laying pre-start and that the key to his success was the large number of trade out triggers employed.   So far I have received no corrected triggers.  

• #24 by nigelbleddfa1 on 19 Nov 2012
  • So, is it fair to say it was repetitive scalping ? The point you make about low liquidity markets is fundamental. There are many markets, in Russian soccer, for example, where the spreads are so big as to make trading almost pointless.

• #25 by pcal72 on 19 Nov 2012
  • The triggers were laying the underdog pre-start  at a high price when there was a hot favourite.  There was no filtering out matches with low liquidity and the lay was being taken at lay_price, so was very poor value with the wide back/Lay spread in these type of matches.  

I pointed this out to the author and in his last message he stated there must be something wrong with my bot as it shouldn't be laying pre-start and that the key to his success was the large number of trade out triggers employed.   So far I have received no corrected triggers.  

Hi

Seems you are not informed correctly atm.
    Im sorry but bot have many filters and yes one is volume. Sorry you dont see that.

I suppose you are confunding some other strategy, because it wont bet pre-start also.

If anyone and you of corse wont bot for 3 days test please just call me or call Crimson

Thanks
    Pcal72
  • #26 by Crimson on 20 Nov 2012
  • Rubold, for me obviously you are running a different bot not my bot, my bot NEVER LAYS pre-live , my bot has a volume trigger also amongst many other triggers, so you must be running some other bot , or maybe you are just trying to get a full version for free in a very twisted way(?), if you are this is not the way to get it my friend.

Its true you sent me that email its true i said that, but then you never said anything else, so i assumed that you were running another bot and you eventually found that out, i was waiting for your feedback after the trial period ended.

I think i know what my bots do since i programed them with the help of Pcal72 he has more than 4 years in programing bots using market feeder.

One more thing, this has nothing to do with scalping like nigel said.

We have nothing to hide, so as Pcal72 said we are offering a free 3 day trial to everyone interested. ;)
  • #27 by rubold on 20 Nov 2012
  • Rubold, for me obviously you are running a different bot not my bot, my bot NEVER LAYS pre-live , my bot has a volume trigger also amongst many other triggers, so you must be running some other bot , or maybe you are just trying to get a full version for free in a very twisted way(?), if you are this is not the way to get it my friend.

Its true you sent me that email its true i said that, but then you never said anything else, so i assumed that you were running another bot and you eventually found that out, i was waiting for your feedback after the trial period ended.

I think i know what my bots do since i programed them with the help of Pcal72 he has more than 4 years in programing bots using market feeder.

One more thing, this has nothing to do with scalping like nigel said.

We have nothing to hide, so as Pcal72 said we are offering a free 3 day trial to everyone interested. ;)

I loaded the file you sent me.   It is impossible to have more than one file loaded in the program.  I have no interest in obtaining a "full version for free in a very twisted way" as you accuse me of.  I would suggest you remove that libelous comment and offer an apology as soon as possible.

I have attached the files you sent me, so you can check them.   You have already admitted that the .mfl file should not be selecting International friendlies. which it did when I tested it.
  • #28 by nigelbleddfa1 on 20 Nov 2012
  • I think it would be a very good idea if this thread was deleted.
  • #29 by pcal72 on 20 Nov 2012
  • I think it would be a very good idea if this thread was deleted.

Hi nigel

Sorry but dont see why u say that, can u explain, please

Many thanks

Pcal72
  • #30 by pcal72 on 20 Nov 2012

• I loaded the file you sent me.   It is impossible to have more than one file loaded in the program.  I have no interest in obtaining a "full version for free in a very twisted way" as you accuse me of.  I would suggest you remove that libelous comment and offer an apology as soon as possible.

I have attached the files you sent me, so you can check them.   You have already admitted that the .mfl file should not be selecting International friendlies. which it did when I tested it.

Hi rubold

Im sorry if words sometimes seems to be twisted.
    Im not apologie whith u because is Crimson u are talking about but i need confirm something whith u please

Is this bot that place bets pre-live?
    If is it, i must say again that is impossible cause it has in triggers condition
    minutes since off > 2.
    I confirm that right now.

Please note, we all time talk around here and always i ask for help and help when i can do good  help to any one. And yes that includes your posts to my many help request this years.
    I dont ment any way to cause to you any trouble. but seems from beginning some of you think we wont do any major trouble in your banks whith some kind of scam.

But correct me if im wrong... this is not a appropriate place to sale triggers??
    All time we said that will be possible test it for free, we dont need explain strategy right, or is needed?

Again im sorry if my words somehow are agressive to you or to anyone in this forum, that as not my intention at all.

Thanks
    Pcal72
Pages:
Actions