Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by nigelbleddfa1 on 20 Nov 2012
  • Hi nigel

Sorry but dont see why u say that, can u explain, please

Many thanks

Pcal72

I do not think this thread does this forum any favours. There are relatively few people here but I have always found it to be a friendly and helpful place. I don't think that people should be trading insults here. Any squabbling should be done by means of the message system.
  • #32 by nigelbleddfa1 on 20 Nov 2012
  • I believe that if anybody attempts to sell a trigger on this forum, he should be prepared to prove that it works. You have not provided any proof that yours works and the little evidence that exists so far tends to prove that it does not work.
  • #33 by pcal72 on 20 Nov 2012
  • I believe that if anybody attempts to sell a trigger on this forum, he should be prepared to prove that it works. You have not provided any proof that yours works and the little evidence that exists so far tends to prove that it does not work.

HI thanks for your reply

I entirely agree whith you.
    And that is the reason the bot can be tested for free.
    That way people see what bot do, and see if its a confortable to him.
    I dont need really, to ask anyone to show poves of her bot if i can test it myself.

So i agree whit you to, when u say that is a pacific place, and one of the best i know.
    And i intent to let this place intact in this pacific mood, believe me.

Thanks again
    pcal72
  • #34 by rubold on 20 Nov 2012
  • OK, these were the problems I encountered.

I wasn't watching closely, so it may have layed the underdog after 2 min, but as the back  price doesn't move in 2 minutes, it would be laying at the same or probably worse than the start price, since the spreads tend to widen while the match is in progress.  I already sent crimson an email suggesting that a lay order be entered at back_price+(b_tick*3).

You started the trial midweek when there were International friendlies and South American leagues only.

The mfl file selected these friendlies and some very low volume league matches.

Although in the few matches I followed, the favourite scored in the first half, the program did not try to green-up at any point
  • #35 by pcal72 on 20 Nov 2012
  • OK, these were the problems I encountered.

I wasn't watching closely, so it may have laid the underdog after 2 min, but as the back  price doesn't move in 2 minutes, it would be laying at the same or probably worse than the start price, since the spreads tend to widen while the match is in progress.  I already sent crimson an email suggesting that a lay order be entered at back_price+(b_tick*3).

You started the trial midweek when there were International friendlies and South American leagues only.

The mfl file selected these friendlies and some very low volume league matches.

Although in the few matches I followed, the favourite scored in the first half, the program did not try to green-up at any point

Hi

That is good fellow i know, thanks for back ;)

Will inspect bot closely to see that all things u mention

1 - About this...back_price+(b_tick*3).... will see very closely

2 - About this...International friendlies... yes it was a bad week but any time is a time to start.
    I assume is my fault mfl file miss friendlies and atm is corrected, that file we are update it all time we see someting is not ok.
    Problem as when we start test for people i usea wrong and olf mfl file whith friendlies included.

3 - Yes mfl file do not care volume, but trigger care, yesterday games whith more than 20 mfl games selected only 2 are placed

The bot only try to green up if it see any danger about game circunstaces, many time it dont close the bet.

• #36 by Crimson on 20 Nov 2012
  • Heres my print screen from Friday to Monday

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers
Pages:
Actions