Author Topic: Winning Bot for Sale  (Read 67365 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Winning Bot for Sale
« on: 27 Oct 2012, 03:06 »
Why we rent it?

We rent the bot because, it operates in the Match Odds market  where money volume is abundant so we can all profit.

We rent it because, imagine 5 people renting it per month, now imagine 10 people, 20 30, it will be a great income without having that much trouble.

We rent it because we have complete control of the bot, we use password protection, expirity dates and other security tools.

Although we are renting it right now there will be a limited number of people using the bot, we are aiming at 50 people.

Your Main Doubt.

You ask,

Why dont you just run it on your PC?

I answer, "well i do that but as we all know theres no strategy that guarantees 0 reds per month, at least i dont know any"

-What i know is that i have had profit every single month with it, BUT i would like to earn even more money and if i can earn it having 100% sure that i will get no reds, that thats just awsome.

If you decide to buy us the bot, we will send you the list with the monthy prices, prices vary depending on the liability you want to use.

We are offering a 75% discount if you bring a friend with you that also buy us the bot, we are doing this because we want to reach our 50 people goal  as soon as possible.

We are offering a 3 day trial COMPLETLY FREE, what do you have to lose?

Your sucess is our sucess.

Characteristics:

It has 5 Lay Triggers according to odds/match time/score/market volume.

It has 17 (yes seventeen) Green up Triggers

It has 2 Refresh Triggers

A Remember Trigger

A Close Volume Trigger

A Stop Refreshing Market Trigger

etc...

Will also provide a file with the countries/competitions where i run this bot.

Email me if interested.

[email protected]

• All members
Re: Winning Bot for Sale
« Reply #1 on: 27 Oct 2012, 18:12 »
How much work in terms of hours per day does it require to attend to your bot and to ensure it runs properly, please ?

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 27 Oct 2012, 23:58 »
You only need to load the markets and you can leave and go elsewhere, 100% errors free and 0% human presence if Betfair is providing all the necessary information, i had an issue with suspensions because Betfair wasnt providing the correct information after a suspension (goal, red card, etc) i found a way around that problem and since then its working perfectly, i just added

Selections Back Ticks Dif over 1 min is between 0 and 2

instead of

Markets minutes since last suspension is ...

Cheers

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #3 on: 28 Oct 2012, 11:15 »
what % ROI

If I have 1K how much is recommended stake ... and how much profit?

Good luck with the sale.
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 28 Oct 2012, 19:08 »
I dont know what u mean with ROI%

If you have 1k i would recommend a 20€ stake for 20€ (lay) profit and 180€ responsability in the worst cases.

Normally its around 100€-140€ responsability.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 28 Oct 2012, 19:22 »
hi Crimson
warning signs are starting to light up.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
ROI% , is if you bet/invest 100 euro and win 100 euro PROFIT you would have 100% ROI.
if you bet/invest 100 euro and win 50 euro PROFIT you have 50% ROI.
NOW , i question your quote.

It wont be cheap since i know how much money it can make.

HOW long have been using the triggers and have you got the LIVE betting statements for proofing.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 28 Oct 2012, 20:46 »
Thanks for answering my question. I am pleased that I do not have to monitor the performance of your trigger and that the markets just have to be added. It sounds marvelous.

What I cannot understand is why you do not just load it into a computer and run it for yourself. After all it takes so little time and effort to do it. Very puzzling.

I think I'll pass on your offer.

Thanks.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 29 Oct 2012, 03:08 »
Well i do that, i run it on my pc. ;)

Since it works in a market where money is abundant i decided to sell it by a monthly fee with all triggers hidden and password protected so no one can copy it.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #8 on: 29 Oct 2012, 06:51 »
You still haven't answered my question on ROI, and Mcbee's on how long you have been running it for live.

Also post up a statement and lets see some sort of proof.
Fortune favors the brave!

« Reply #9 on: 29 Oct 2012, 18:13 »
"It wont be cheap since i know how much money it can make."

Don't sell the skin till you have caught the bear!  ;) But I look forword to see how you are doing and what your yield or ROI will be.

/Mat

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 12 Nov 2012, 18:43 »
Well this is a slow month for me, i was on vacations for a week, this is my account statement for this month.

ROI must be around 10-15€ for 100€ liability.

Cheers

P.S I was trying to upload the image but it seems that i cant upload images or links, just copy to your browser, you MUST copy it directly to the browser dont use google or it wont work.

img841.imageshack.us/img841/8002/marketfeedergp.jpg

I will let you try the bot for free 2 or 3 days so you can see for yourself ill even add a market locator file for free.

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 12 Nov 2012, 19:43 »
A screenshot is of no use. You should make a small video showing you accessing your account and show the profit and loss over at least three different periods.

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 12 Nov 2012, 20:10 »
3 periods of time? Ok ill do that, i am offering 3 days for free so you try it, what else do you need?

I wont make a video acessing my account lol.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/marketfeeder092012.jpg/

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/marketfeeder082012.jpg/

Copy/Paste directly to browser dont use google.

Please notice i just changed months i didnt change hours or days i didnt want to bother too much in searching for periods with more profit.

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 12 Nov 2012, 20:45 »
The standard method of proofing accounts is by video showing access to profit/loss for three periods. Screenshots are of no use.

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 12 Nov 2012, 20:54 »
Want to try it 3 days completly FREE?

No, thanks for the offer.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE