Author Topic: "Any other selection's" and "All other selection's" not working as expected  (Read 944 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I've noticed a few times that the "Any other selection's" and "All other selection's " drop-down option in trigger conditions do not work as expected.

As a simple example if in an initial condition I select any horse that is 3 years old, then in the second condition I check whether "Any other selection's age" is 4 years old or more, the second condition just runs through checking the age of the horse chosen in the first condition a number of times, instead of checking the ages of other horses so the result of the second condition always equates to 3 (the age of the selected horse) rather than other horses' ages, threfore the trigger is never actioned. 

A similar thing seems to be happening with "All other selection's"

Example trigger and output are shown in the images.

Hi
Perhaps try instead:
selections trigger expression silk_age is equal to 3
and at least one selections trigger expression silk_age is equal or greater than 4

(the at least one selections... condition ignores previous conditions) 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thanks MarkV, the "at least one selection" does indeed work good in this case.   

I'll try to remember to use that one and forget about using the "Any other selection's" and "All other selection's".  Maybe these should be removed from the program for now unless they can be made to work?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE