Author Topic: 300 Market warning  (Read 1195 times)

Tags:
  • All members
300 Market warning
« on: 20 Nov 2017, 14:04 »
Hi, i was creating some triggers and i did write something wrong.... went to the log, and beside the variable name error, i saw a 300 market warning (modify criteria i think it says)... i check the documentation and search here and i couldn't find anything about it.

When i get the warning... MF keeps working? It stops loading markets till some market finish and is clear from the list? Or it stop until you change the search criteria?

Tks in advance.

• Administrator
Re: 300 Market warning
« Reply #1 on: 21 Nov 2017, 17:27 »
Hello!

The warning about you exceeding 300 markets is specific to Market Locator. It basically tells you that Market Locator found over 300 markets, but it will load only 300 into the program.

This limitation is needed to guarantee the stability of MF Pro, as it is likely unable to maintain more than 300 markets refreshed at the same time.

This warning does not disrupt your triggers or automated betting, it just gives you a good reason to revise your Market Locator search template.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Nov 2017, 18:04 »
Tks!
I use match odds, ht odds & under over. 
At weekends many times there are a lot of matches... also i use a trigger to delete over 4.5 and up.
Some times i change search criteria, but sometimes i have to go out and let mf8 running...
So i have no idea if it just stop running or just miss some marckets until ohers are finish and unload.

Is there a way to load over 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 specifically without having to delete the other markets?
I tried using market contains ... but i can't ask inplay matches and other rules with "or"...

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 21 Nov 2017, 21:39 »
See an example of a Market Locator template that searches specifically for in-play Match Odds, Half Time and Under/Over 0.5 through 3.5.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 21 Nov 2017, 22:08 »
;D
I was i donkey!!!!!!!!!!!

tks!!!!!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE