Author Topic: A couple of issues  (Read 1582 times)

Tags:
  • All members
A couple of issues
« on: 26 Jul 2018, 11:36 »
I have two queries which cause me some problems:

I use the Excel interface in all of my betting actions and save quite a lot of data on each race sheet.

Query 1.  I want to save a trigger onto a memory stick for use on another computer (for testing purposes) but none of the Excel settings come across with the trigger. Is it supposed to work this way? I have about 30 lines of data in the excel settings and to re-input is a great inconvenience.

Query 2.  The "Clear Statement" button (red) at the top of the race sheets clears all the MFP variables, but it does not clear the statement. In other words, hist_count, total_won etc are all cleared to zero, but the list of previous bets (no longer needed) continue to insert into the Test Statement.

Surely that's not correct?

Anyway, your assistance will be appreciated.

bobh

• Élite
Re: A couple of issues
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2018, 11:44 »
hi
n.1 = your excel etc is stored in the profile so you need to copy the profile to you other computer.
n. 2 = make sure that you set Retrieve data that are no older than 0 ( in the general options )

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2018, 13:03 »
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I copy the profile?

Drag to the memory stick and then paste?

On the other query, I always set "retrieve data that are no older than 0 days", so that can't be the solution.

Any other things I can try?

Thanks for your prompt response.

bobh

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jul 2018, 14:21 »
hi
yes drag and paste to the stick , then when in the other computer drag and paste in to mfp profile folder.
i just tried the clear statement and i had a clean sheet , maybe time to locate the statements within the profile that you are using , you can then delete all the test statements that you do not need.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE