Author Topic: access violation at address 00470AE3 in module feeder8.exe  (Read 31197 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hello.
How to solve this error?
Thanks.

• Administrator
Hello! Please provide more details that will help us reproduce the error. You can attach your settings file, which you can find in c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\settings.ini.
You can describe what exactly you are doing right before the error pops up, whether you are running any triggers, how many markets you are refreshing, etc.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hello.
I attach the requested file.
I only use the software for automatic football trading during live games.

• All members
Hello! Please provide more details that will help us reproduce the error. You can attach your settings file, which you can find in c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\settings.ini.
You can describe what exactly you are doing right before the error pops up, whether you are running any triggers, how many markets you are refreshing, etc.

• All members

Hello.
Any answer to solve this issue?

• All members
Why support don´t answer??

Hello. How to solve this error? Thanks.
Hi
It might be worth trying a new settings profile. Create a new profile from the login screen using default settings and then go through the new settings and set them as you want.

Also check MFP has full access through antivirus and firewall.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
How can i check if MFP has full acess through antivirus and firewall?.
I use a VPS.

Hi
Windows or Windows Defender firewall > allow another app > browse for feeder8.exe and add it

Did you try a new profile?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Yes i try another profile in the past.
I think can´t enabel MFP through firewall on VPS.

Hi
Try manually deleting the log files. See Item 3. here.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE