Author Topic: Access violation error  (Read 3475 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Access violation error
« on: 13 Mar 2017, 18:32 »
Hi again,

I think I should be your software tester as I got so big talent to find issues :) Don't you need one? ;) This time I came across Access Violation error as you can see on the screenshot. The error is a bit blury as it was appearing all the time indefinately so I needed to catch appearing windows in motion.

I think the issue is when I eddit triggers, I adjust, reload and turning on and off. After some time I got funny errors like that. Good it affects only one instance of MF Pro. Sometimes before that when I open trigger I see empty trigger edditor. 

As you can see - only one marekt in-play refreshind 0,50
Idle market - at 4

Not many markets for testing. error is quite common and easy to reproduce after a bit playing with editing trigger.

• Administrator
Re: Access violation error
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2017, 20:01 »
Hello!

Can you please send your trigger file to the support at marketfeeder.co.uk, to help us reproduce this issue?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2017, 20:06 »
Done, I hope it will help.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2017, 20:17 »
Thanks for your help, will start testing tomorrow.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 25 Mar 2017, 11:02 »
Hiya,

I get a similar problem....  The whole program has suddenly become very unstable and generally doesn't work very well...  

Any ideas?  I've uninstalled everything, reinstalled, tried older versions... All get the same result..

Thank you.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 25 Mar 2017, 14:46 »
Any ideas?  I've uninstalled everything, reinstalled, tried older versions... All get the same result..

Try deleting your current settings profile and starting a new one. This often helps.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 27 Mar 2017, 05:38 »
This second error by TotalGoals happens quite often, as you can see it is different than one I posted. This exactly like TotalGoals I got mostly when deleting actively refreshed market - not 100% reproducible, but I got it regular. Mostly restart of application helps (for a period of time). Sometimes it happens when marketfeeder is left for a night (even if markets are deleted by triggers and there are not many markets (1-5) and refreshing in my case is about 0.50).

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 27 Mar 2017, 07:42 »
I will keep trying to reproduce it.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 26 May 2017, 21:45 »
Hi Guys,

I've just had the same problem - access violations everywhere even after rebooting.

The issue appears when you try to edit triggers when markets are still loading - very weird things happen - some parts work and others don't, headings are reverted to program variables etc. 

All I needed to do was to wait for all markets to load before attempting to change triggers. What would be useful is a message to say "Trigger editing not allowed whilst markets are loading" or something similar...

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 27 May 2017, 00:32 »
I've had similar problems but I agree with Pyrites' observation that they occur when trigger editing coincides with markets being automatically loaded.

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 27 May 2017, 08:08 »
I can't really see why you would want to edit triggers when markets are loading, unless you have a very slow internet connection.   I've never seen this problem but I only use a cloud based VPS where the markets load in about 1 sec.

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 28 May 2017, 02:07 »
When I'm editing or creating triggers, sometimes MFP is loading markets automatically in the background. It's just a matter of coincidence that both are happening at the same time. For me anyway, that coincidence happens frequently. And I observe these glitches often occur then.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE