Author Topic: accessing statement records  (Read 25017 times)

Tags:
  • All members
accessing statement records
« on: 14 Mar 2024, 18:27 »
hi,
can anyone help me access my statement files.  every time i request a statement marketfeeder closes the program. i have tried to empty these files but cannot get it to clear and i currently have no record of any days trading. cheers
dac11

Re: accessing statement records
« Reply #1 on: 14 Mar 2024, 20:46 »
Hi
Sounds like some corrupted statement or log files
Try deleting the files manually described in Item 3. here. 

If the above does not work try adding a new Settings Profile from the login screen. You will need to go through the new settings and set them as you want.

Also double check MFP has full access through antivirus and firewall.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 Mar 2024, 09:01 »
Hi Mark,
Thanks for the advice.  Setting up a new profile doesnt require me to close the account?? does it need new  emails etc?? cheers dac11

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 15 Mar 2024, 09:21 »
Hi Mark,
when using the logger setting, i ticked the box you highlighted to remove statements older than 7 days and when reopening MFP it produced an access violation notice and blocked my use of the programme. after unticking i regained access.. What would be the problem ?? dac11

« Reply #4 on: 15 Mar 2024, 10:38 »
Hi Mark, Thanks for the advice. Setting up a new profile doesnt require me to close the account?? does it need new emails etc?? cheers dac11
Hi
Check towards the beginning of the helpfile for the section Login Window. You create a new settings profile from that screen. No new accounts or anything like that.

From your next post it does sound like statement data in the current profile is corrupted because you have used MFP without problems before this issue.

Try a new profile and see how it goes.  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 15 Mar 2024, 12:29 »
Hi Mark, 
Clearing the files has seemingly returned MFP to normal. I will check if this continues to work. If not I will load a new profile as you suggest. Thanks for all the help and advice. I am very grateful!!!! dac11

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE