Author Topic: Account Statement  (Read 1750 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Account Statement
« on: 04 Dec 2020, 03:28 »
Hi,

I've noticed that in some cases (not all), when you have several instances running simultaneously, the account statement can give different values according to the instance you choose.

That can undermine the value of all the stats i am doing.

Should it happen? And, if yes, what can i do to avoid it?

Thanks

• Administrator
Re: Account Statement
« Reply #1 on: 04 Dec 2020, 07:02 »
Hello!

Is this happening with a real-money statement? Are any bets missing from the statement?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 04 Dec 2020, 18:36 »
Hi Oxa,

This situation seems to only happen in the statement of a peculiar day. In the case 1st of December.

Hello! Is this happening with a real-money statement? Are any bets missing from the statement?

This is real money and depending on the instance's statement they usually differ on 1 bet (some 439 bets others 440) and less than 20€ on the total profit.

However one of them gives me a completely unexpected result. Only 11 bets and an huge difference on the profit (a very wrong one).

For this specific day. I've different profits for each instance

I've noticed, as well, that even on the other days, the results are slightly different from the betfair site (but apparently similar between the different instances).

????????????

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 04 Dec 2020, 19:00 »
I think it's best if we deal with this issue privately, as I will need to see the account statement files generated by MarketFeeder Pro.

Could you please email the screenshot of your General Options and the statement file to support at marketfeeder.co.uk?

You can file the statement file in this location:

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\statement\real\2020-12-01.csv

I will then get back to you and we'll sort this out together.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 05 Dec 2020, 03:13 »
Oxa,

Before giving trouble, let me ask you something to be sure support's intervention is needed.

What is exactly the statement that we obtain throught an instance? Is it a complete portrait of the entire day? Or just of the time period that the particular instance was open?

I mean e.g. if for some reason an instance wasn't open in a certain period would it record a bet settled or perhaps placed on that period?

Thanks

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 05 Dec 2020, 09:04 »
The time frame for the account statement and a maximum number of bets loaded into a particular instance of MarketFeeder Pro is defined in the settings (see the attached screenshot).

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 08 Dec 2020, 22:15 »
Oxa,

Probably the issue is due to the fact that december 1 have been a special day where i introduced many changes in my trigger. Therefore, i must have checked and paused some instances for variable periods of time.

To avoid further problems i started using the site's betting history. So, at least, for now there's no need for support intervention.

Thanks

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 09 Dec 2020, 10:05 »
To avoid further problems i started using the site's betting history. So, at least, for now there's no need for support intervention. Thanks

But as far as I could understand, this is affecting the calculation of profit/loss variables in MarketFeeder Pro?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 10 Dec 2020, 03:59 »

But as far as I could understand, this is affecting the calculation of profit/loss variables in MarketFeeder Pro?

Oxa, this isn´t affecting any variable used on the MFPro, only the statistics i made using the data from the statement. Using statements from different instances i obtain different results. This for my experience only happenned one day (December 1). As i stated this was a special day, where probably part of the time some instances were closed. The issue may be related with it.

So, should you think it's necessary for internal purposes of checking errors, tell me and i gladly send you the data you need. If it's just for my special case, please don't lose time with it. I already moved away and started using the betfair's betting history.

Lately due to the necessary changes i need to make on my trigger to avoid a new "incident" with betfair, i've created several topics way more important to me. This is the least of my worries.

So, if it's important for you tell me. If not, by now, it's all good to me.

:):):)

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 10 Dec 2020, 06:30 »
All right then, but let me know if this problem reoccurs or starts affecting MF Pro's behaviour.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE