Author Topic: Account Statements  (Read 5333 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Account Statements
« on: 02 Jul 2014, 14:54 »
Since updating to current MFP 7.2 (June/July 2014), I'm having a very irritating problem with viewing my Account Statements (both UK and AUS). After loading MFP with my usual Account Statement Settings that I've set for many previous MFP versions, I view the first Statement (say UK) and that is fine. Then I change to AUS and the AUS Statement is blank. If I start with the AUS Statement which is fine and then access the UK Statement, the latter is blank ! The headings are there but no entries ! I switch back to the first Statement and sometimes it's blank and sometimes it's not.

The only way that I can view a correct first Statement is to shut down MFP and reload. It's driving me nuts.

Is anyone else having this issue with current MFP 7.2 (June/July) ? Can someone give me a fix for it ?

Thks in advance,
pfc

• Administrator
Re: Account Statements
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jul 2014, 15:30 »
pfc, I think this has been in MF Pro for a long time (but I'll double check). When you switch to the AUS wallet, the previous non-AUS win/loss history is wiped, that is why the previous statement is blank. These are different wallets and they can't form sequential statements. You can't access your AUS settled bets while being in the main wallet mode, and vice versa.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 03 Jul 2014, 01:39 »
Oxa, I may have confused you. Sorry. My pre MFP7.2 experience has always been that after setting say "no older than 1 day" and then going between UK and AUS statements (any number of times) by first clicking the relevant button for UK or AUS button, both statements are correct.

I forgot to mention that, now, any Exposure amt in the real funds section (top left of screen) is shown in Available Test Funds as a minus. This quirk was definitely not so in pre MFP 7.2 versions.

pfc

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 05 Jul 2014, 01:26 »
Oxa,

Anything further with these problems (that still persist) ?

I note, from recent posts since current version 7.2 implementation, that others are also having strange problems with their account statements both real and test.

pfc

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 07 Jul 2014, 08:33 »
Hi pfc,

Could you please clarify the following for me, or better still, attach a screenshot showing those:

going between UK and AUS statements (any number of times) by first clicking the relevant button for UK or AUS button, both statements are correct.

This one is interesting: did some tests to reproduce it, but couldn't spot this behaviour.
I forgot to mention that, now, any Exposure amt in the real funds section (top left of screen) is shown in Available Test Funds as a minus. This quirk was definitely not so in pre MFP 7.2 versions.

Please look at the screenshot I'm attaching. Do you mean that the real exposure amount affects the Available test funds figure somehow, i.e. making it look negative? If so, could I have a look? If you'd rather not show this in public, you can send me a personal message with the screenshot or email it to support.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 07 Jul 2014, 10:31 »
I forgot to ask whether you have both boxes ticked pfc (see the attached screenshot).

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 08 Jul 2014, 02:31 »
Oxa,

I updated MFP 7.2 July 7 and this seems have fixed my problems.

Thks for your attention,
pfc

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 08 Jul 2014, 11:33 »
Hi pfc,

I did some changes yesterday, without making an announcement until I've done the complete bugtrack, but if you're finding the new version working better, I'm glad to hear it.

I can confirm I found the bug with available test funds affected by real stakes (fixed), but I still didn't manage to reproduce the other problem you mentioned, the one with statements, so if you come across it again, please give me more details.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 09 Jul 2014, 11:21 »
Hi Oxa,

I am having trouble with account statements too.  When I switch from main wallet to AUS MF shows as not responding then after a couple of minutes my triggers are interrupted and all the lay and bet stakes are arbitarily changed.  This happens both when a set AUS wallet trigger is activated and also when I toggle wallets within settings.

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 15 Jul 2014, 07:10 »
henrysdad, when you switch from one wallet to another, the program erases your current win/lose history and fetches a new account statement. This will likely affect your triggers, and it may take a while if you have a long history of bets, i.e. big depth of acct statement.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 15 Jul 2014, 13:17 »
Thanks Oxa.  So what you are saying is that I cannot use a switch wallets triggers within my current trigger block?

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 01 Aug 2014, 11:04 »
That's correct henrysdad.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE