Author Topic: actual_sp 0 in play tennis  (Read 1192 times)

Tags:
  • All members
actual_sp 0 in play tennis
« on: 19 Aug 2016, 20:50 »
I have a trigger where I bet in a inplay tennis market, with a condition that is based on the actual_sp. It seems that the actual_sp is always 0 however. Ie. I see this line in my trigger log when the trigger is triggered:

Selection: Paolo Lorenzi, initial expr.: actual_sp, intermediate: 0.00, final: 0.00.

What am I doing wrong?

Re: actual_sp 0 in play tennis
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2016, 11:17 »
Hi
I don't think SP is supported in tennis markets. Use one of these conditions to check:
and markets SP is supported
and selections trigger expression market_sp is equal to 1

if you put market_sp into the viewer, 1 = SP supported 0 = SP not supported
if market_sp returns 0, actual_sp will always be 0

best workaround would be last_last_traded
the last traded price that was recorded for the selection right before the off.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
Re: actual_sp 0 in play tennis
« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2016, 19:02 »
MarkV is right, there are no SPs in tennis. You could use the variable for the price right before the off, like Mark suggested, or you can create a simple trigger that remembers all the selections and set its "Market Status" to "In-Play". It will fire as soon as the market turns in-play and remember all the selections in their current state. You then can refer to the remembered selections by their names to check their prices against the prices they had right after the off.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE