Author Topic: allbets_bm_num and it working off the race i want it to!  (Read 1737 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi there I have a trigger which uses allbets_bm_num on horse racing Uk  and it is working fine however...

In situations where the market takes a long time to settle and the next race is going in play I have a problem as allbets_bm_num is returning value for the previous race and not the one I want it to!

eg race 1 allbets_bm_num = 2 and is still unsettled...

race 2 just about to start... expecting a figure of 0 for allbets_bm_num but I am stuck with 2!

Any workaround?

Matt

• All members
Re: allbets_bm_num and it working off the race i want it to!
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2015, 10:00 »
Just found this solution from another thread.. should work ok...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The easiest way i found to do this is make sure your markets are sorted by date/time in your list

make sure you have delete settled events on in options

then in you back or lay trigger include a condition market_index = 1

simple it wont do anything unless its number one in your markets list - and it wont get to number one until the previous event has been deleted.

you can also make a trigger tht deletes markets that you didnt bet on

just tell it to delete if its x time after the off and no matched back or lay bets.

http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/not-to-bet-if-the-previous-triggered-event-has-not-been-settled!-help-needed/

• All members
Re: allbets_bm_num and it working off the race i want it to!
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jul 2015, 15:24 »
Ahhh! Good one. I never realized that the solution is just pretty simple! :)
Market trader.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE