Author Topic: another bot error  (Read 3270 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
another bot error
« on: 22 Dec 2011, 17:41 »
hi
if you set the trigger condition
and previous events outcome is not settled
the bot does not respond
i have been days working on triggers for seperate banks and hit a brick wall because of this.
i have now found that if you set the condition
are not met
and previous events outcome is settled
the trigger works great

AND
i have been checking a lot of time why my total banks are .01 different than the test bank
i found that the test balance, for some unknown reason every now and again is .01 out
i used a calculator to check the test balance figures and they were at this time .01 less than what they should have been.

MY BRAIN HURTS

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: another bot error
« Reply #1 on: 23 Dec 2011, 11:40 »
Hello mcbee,

Thank you for reporting.
Unfortunately can't confirm freezing the application because of the condition, but it doesn't work, you're right.

The 0.01 issue may be related to the float pointer rounding method. BetFair rounds every bet/profit/loss but MF pro the result. So, it's probably like that:
MF pro: 12.014624 + 4.033241 - 1.2308 = 14.817065 shown as 14.82
BetFair: 12.01 + 4.03 - 1.23 = 14.81
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 23 Dec 2011, 15:18 »
hi
thanks for the reply
i ment it does not activate the trigger, the bot does not freeze, its my wording confusing you.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 01 Jan 2012, 04:37 »
I gotta admire your courage

Building separate Trigger banks with triggers!!
 Your a game man! (Or a frustrated one)

I was quite willing to wait for OXA and WellDoneSoft to incorporate
 separate Trigger banks into MFPro ver x.y.z!

EVEN THOUGH WE ALL REALIZE THE NEED IS NOW!

Still good luck to you.

The rest of us will have to wait on OXA and WellDoneSoft. :(

Happy punting
Apples999

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 01 Jan 2012, 11:15 »
hi
i use 6 seperate bank triggers at the moment all with there own staking plan.
the only problem is they need the last result and they cannot adjust for rule 4 and dead heats.
so if the last race was won by a reserve selection/deadheat etc, i have to switch to test mode and enter the result then switch back to live.
if it is a rule 4 or dead heat, i have to alter the variable amount to the correct betfair deductions
but it taken a long time to get seperate banks working.
i do not think that mfp will be having seperate banks, unless they alter the hist_1 option to include seperate selection profit and loss.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE