Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by londolozi on 13 Aug 2017
  • I have encountered this problem for weeks and maybe even months.

On any given day I will find 4-5 races that show no market volume, no feed data. They are just sitting there in stasis.
    See images below.
    The only fix is a manual click of the blue refresh button on the far right. The problem has been happening been and after the recent update.

I appreciate it could be a number of causes but have other users experienced this issue.
  • #2 by pfc on 14 Aug 2017
  • Yes I have and even with the previous version. I can't figure out the cause. It's irritating rather than critical because it only occurs for very few races.
  • #3 by rubold on 14 Aug 2017
  • I used to notice it when running MFP on a laptop, but since converting to a VPS there have been no further problems.
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 18 Aug 2017
  • Hello!

Can you attach the screenshot of the market information for the market with this issue?

Click on the "i" button to the left of the market name and make a screenshot.
  • #5 by londolozi on 23 Aug 2017
  • see attached
  • #6 by londolozi on 24 Aug 2017
  • todays races
  • #7 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 24 Aug 2017
  • Just to make sure, which version of the software are you using at the moment?
  • #8 by pfc on 25 Aug 2017
  • This is occurring with latest Ver 8.4.3.2 of 25 July and also occurred with previous ver 8.4.2.1 of 12 July
  • #9 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 25 Aug 2017
  • I will keep trying to replicate this problem then. So far I have not been able to locate such markets.
  • #10 by essexdaz on 19 Jun 2019
  • Hi, was there any known fix for this - as I've encountered this a few times today and it's driving me crackers. The Api feed just freezes until I click on refresh to get it going again
  • #11 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 20 Jun 2019
  • Hi, was there any known fix for this - as I've encountered this a few times today and it's driving me crackers. The Api feed just freezes until I click on refresh to get it going again
    Please include your today's Program Log.
Pages:
Actions