Author Topic: Autogreen UP help  (Read 1353 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Autogreen UP help
« on: 08 Jun 2016, 13:29 »
I go from race to race and submit Lay prices on Betfair horse racing Win & Place markets, if any are matched and the price is subsequently extended, I want to Auto Green at 5 tics.

When I look at the next market on MarketFeededPro, the Auto Green has turned off. Would I have to go to each market and turn it back on again or can this remain on permanently.

I notice on MarketFeededPro ‘My Markets’ it says ‘Import selections for auto-trading’ Do I have to import the days horse racing markets for Auto-green to stay on? If so, how would I do this.

Can anyone help a very old man with big plans - Thanks

Re: Autogreen UP help
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jun 2016, 20:45 »
Hi
Set your auto greenup preferences in the settings first.
Go to the My Markets list, and select (highlight) the batch of markets you want to turn auto greenup on for. Right-click on the selected batch and choose turn on auto greenup.

The Import selections for auto-trading is used, for example, with a tipster list. You would import the selection data from a text file and the program will trade only those selections.   
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Jun 2016, 13:32 »
Still can't figure it out, nevermind, thanks anyway.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 09 Jun 2016, 20:05 »
hi
i am 61 yrs old, if you want a trigger made please use this link and i am still learning and teaching.
https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-make-me-a-trigger/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE