Author Topic: Automated tipster selection advise  (Read 823 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Automated tipster selection advise
« on: 20 May 2019, 13:08 »
Hi Guys, i have the following sample trigger where first column is obviously horse name, column 2 is the price i wish to back it at and column 3 is the stake i wish to have on

Selection             Odds         Stake 
Archies Son          7.2            25
Cosmological        5.5            47         
Kanui                   3.1            121
Foxsuit                 9.8            15
Starante                24             4

My issue is that i wish for back bets on of these selections to be executed automatically once they have been loaded into the import section for Auto trading as currently i have to activate trigger on each individual market and i will generally have up to 30 tipsters selections per day and simply want to speed up the process of bet placement

• Administrator
Re: Automated tipster selection advise
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2019, 13:28 »
Hi!

Why couldn't you add up all the tipster's data into one text file and import it in one go? Why exactly do you need to activate triggers separately for each market?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
Re: Automated tipster selection advise
« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2019, 16:14 »
hi
in the general options ( top of mfp , settings ) , make sure that the  Request confirmation for every critical operation is NOT ticked.
also make sure that the lamp next to Triggers is green before loading any markets ( to turn green hover the mouse pointer over the red lamp and click the right mouse button )
when green load the markets and they will be active for betting.
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE